Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

no i mean if it updates it'll be on a thursday

so even if they wanna release it for global anni they'll wait tomorrow

we would get the teasing tweet today tho

but i think it's too early

XD XD LOL

I don't know what 'Reconnect' points to, but the 'Oath to Return' seems to reference the numbered KH games' title screen illustrations, how Sora is portrayed to be walking away, but in the KHIII art, he has a paopu, promising his return (Nomura explained this in the KHIII [?] Ultimania). 

Speaking of, it baffles me how Kairi joins Sora in the additional Re:Mind title screen art. Where're they going I wonder.....??

oath to return has so many meanings already tbh, i kinda love it

Sora's oath to return from unreality, MoM's oath to return in general, Nomura's oath to bring back Versus XIII no matter what

LOL

Anyone here think about Game Preservation or a private server? Considering that Dark Road probably can't carry the series post-UX, it seems weird to me that it's getting an offline mode while UX gets only a theater mode since most players seem to be in the game for only UX. I know I would like to play through the story and events after the game shuts down as opposed to only seeing the cutscenes, and I thought the combat was good for what it was. I'm personally ready for a Kingdom Hearts themed MMO, something in the vein of FFXIV and this definitely scratched a bit of that itch so I'll be sad to see it go.

community of this game is made up of 2 dataminers (1 disappeared), a few whales and random kh fans, i don't think anyone will go through the hard work to make an online version

if you like the gameplay you can probably find the same kind in another game, gacha are very limited in variation

I sure hope not. I love it for what it is, but....damn do I hate the bloated, beefed up fights. Absolutely unnecessary and all of it was to push players to buy more jewels so they could overpower medals. If there was some mad community driven project I would hope that it would be to fix that at the very least if they would plan to keep UX preserved in a playable form.