Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

That cash grabmm?

2 years ago, I stopped playing the whole thing after getting to quest 725 and the game still telling me that I was only 2% done with the story...The relentless grinding and cash grabbing turned me right off.
Finally caught up in both khux/dr & am curious what happens now

I'm glad I had force skip tickets cause I wouldn't be at the very end without the few I used

I mean I have 2 left if I really need to use them on the final update we get this month. I used my jewels to survive King Candy and the Dandelions wiped Darkness for me

Wait is that what it was? I thought it was Skip Tickets and then Force Skip tickets. Skips were for completed quests and Force Skips were for incomplete ones. I only had like 4 or 5 saved up throughout the years because they rarely gave them out unless you spent jewels on banners that gave you free ones as a bonus

I used the Force Skips for beefy boss levels

Skip tickets like the plain ones were for repeating completed levels

I spent money on UX for the occasional "VIP" medals like the Toon Roxas ones but other than that I never spent money on just jewels

I've only recently used my force skips because they made some of the fights ridiculously beefy and expect you to be some whale who has every medal in the game possible and be overpowered

But I'm just an average guy with a kid and no time for a game that even in the end has bosses so beefed up to make you buy jewels and yet you can't anymore because it's ending. Like I didn't beat Darkness. I don't know anyone who did. The Dandelions wrecked it for me

normal mode was hard when they released renova medals if you couldn't grab one, but other than that it wasn't the content designed to make you spend

proud mode and competitive content was

The rainbow-colored ones that let you skip, even if you have never cleared the objectives

The drop so easily in the new deals, even the one that cost only 500 jewels. It's a joke at this point.

and you would be correct: there were some hardcore raiders that used tickets on the summon quests

the % complete just meant how many objectives you'd completed, not actual % of the story completion. by 725, you'd have been around 7/9 of the way through the story, or about 77%

crestoria's battle system doesn't do it for me. it's the same problem i had with opera omnia: i loved the battle system of the series it's based off of due to the freedom of movement, but then the mobile game became "turn-based" combat and i wasn't feeling it

didn't have quite the same problem with khux/dr, probably because i passed it off as "well, if it's part of the official story, then i guess..."