Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Don't get me wrong I've grown to actually like HMK but I used to hate him because he's very loud and obnoxious but he makes quality content in terms of theories. He has really good theories.

I haven't seen his videos but the reason why I hate him so much is that he has this theory, let's call it A, and everyone is hype about it. But when the game comes out and everyone expects A, they get B, and they lose their minds, even HMK gets angry that what HE wanted is not in the game and his followers agree and do the same. Kills the hype, we have fans fighting over each other, and the game becomes forgotten. I dont like that and I dont want that to continue. And he is the only one doing it with a good amount of fan base to help him back up if he ever gets called out. Skyward and others, my fav gamersjoint stopped doing that and became more reasonable and realistic. But him. Cant even find a kingdom hearts related video with his THEORY popping up on my feed... and its annoying

"good theories" more like lemme draw out the time length of a theory that should be a 2 min thing into a 15 mins vid on youtube

skward's fine but joint and the others can btfo. anyway back on topic. i cant wait for the epic finale of ux this month