Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Yeah. I'm sure he already has all the translations done, if not most, and the editing is the big part. Normally I'd say it wouldn't be too bad. But I'd expect this translation to take longer due to it being literally 40 minutes of cutscenes

I'm gonna hit that update when it inevitably hits Global and just go back to Dragalia Lost. That game is probably the best gacha game I have played yet. It is the most player friendly mobile game I've played. No money spent on it and I've got a ton of really good units

No it's 40 minutes. Damos took 2 hours to do I because it was a live translation with lots of interruption and then 4 hours of speculation

no the 2 hours is cause damos decided to wait an extra hour to see if global was updating but he made the mistake thinking we'd get it like last time and then he spent the entire time on his phone then asking a friend to help and then interrupted his friend constantly which made the whole thing worse.

in a different time period than them??? What does that mean ? Cuz

sigurd explains that ephemer founded the place

@ the thing goldy posted

but yEAH.

THE PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL. THEY OUTDID THEMSELVES AND I HOPE WE GET TO SEE THE PLACE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE

oh my gosh wait i just noticed

that Brain has tears in his eyes when Sigurd tells him of 'Master Ephemer', and he says he's proud to call him his friend. oh my gosh UX STOP DOING THIS TO ME. THIS UPDATE'S HITTING ME SO HARD.

yeah, that island looks nothing like the one with the Clock Tower

Everglow's video is 41 minutes. So minus like the 30 second opening and 3 minute fight that's still 35-36 minutes of cutscenes. So it's not exactly 40, but it is pretty long.