Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

I think so too

I think he stayed in the same timeline and started working on creating Scala, and Sculd arrived there some time later, and then stayed there for a couple years, thus we see her being slightly older with Babynort

also

that basically confirms subject X is Ava right? or at least not Skuld, since we see her as a grown woman, not a girl any more, as subject X is described, definitely not the same age as young Lea and Isa who supposedly befriended her

so did

time move slower in the data world in order to allow them more time to train against darkness or something like that? if not, what was the point of creating a data to inside daybreak town "save" the wielders from the war if daybreak town was going to explode either way

would be like saying "oh no, my house is on fire! better go to upstairs to be safe, but never actually extinguish the fire or go out the house

also about the whole

"when you use the lifeboat you need to have someone remember you on the other side" didn't Elrena, Lauriam and Ven broke that rule? supposedly they arrive in the BBS era which is many many years after UX so nobody would know them there (at most could be Ven's Chirithy if he stays all the time in the final world??) could doing that make them arrive without Memories of their past thus making Lauriam and Elrena easy targets for the org. and Ventus easily manipulated into being trained by Xehanort?

could be, but Luxu doesn't really seem to know much about them, he has to ask Brain if he is a union leader

that seems more likely, Maleficent would have much more vivid memories of them from all the times they fought!

I am currently rewatching it, again, so new questions may arise lol

but

Luxu says that they need a "medium for their physical form at their destination" as well as the memories, lets say that Maleficent's was her cloak from KH2, but what would Ven, Lauriam and Elrena have? replicas don't exist yet

I am not an expert, could that be related to the worlds where each of them ended up? Lauriam in the Dwarf Woodlands, Elrena Enchanted Dominion and Ven in the Keyblade Graveyard, the only thing I can think of is that Lauriam appears in a bed of flowers and flowers have always been part of his theme, but for Ven and Elrena I couldn't detect anything related to them

could be, I did notice the lightning but I thought it was kind of a weak link, she could've ended pretty much everyone, and for Ven it is even a flimsier connection, but if it really is that simple then it is barely a requirement lol, maybe if you really want to appear in an exact location it is helpful

also my theory on the player

he apparently fakes being controlled by darkness so that he and Ephemer can seal the ones in the data world away, but was he really faking? (Ephemer and Skuld showed to be really hurt after their battle) plus the darknesses seem to have some sort of telepathic link so I think they should be able to tell whether Player has one of them inside or not, I think they actually did but Player managed to fight it of (a strong heart not easily corrupted by darkned AKA exactly what MoM wanted to create) and trick them in order to seal all 5 of them, but this lead into the whole "Player reincarnates into Xehanort deal" what if Xehanort being their reincarnation was born with that piece of darkness inside him, would explain his ataction to it, and possibly it's the reason he had to be taken away as a baby

sorry for all the spam btw, I had to let it out, there's still things I want to discuss lol