Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KHUX KHUX Chat

Because he has Neku's headphones. The hairstyle is from the base options at the beginning of the game, the outfit is too and then the gloves are the newest, being KH3 Riku's

My heart

I can't

Okay so can someone wrap things up for me before i share my final goodbyes.

SCALA, is the home of xehanort, however knowing us the player heart has become a new heart, xehanort. The old man is no other than Emph right? Since it would make sense to have that strong bond of his old friend who sacrifice himself/herself to save them in the end. [im talkin about player]

LUXU is within Brian Heart now correct? It is very confusing where the scene takes place. Also do we assume its the same spot of the keyblade war?

Luxu/Brain traveled in the future before xehanort birth, however it doesn't confirmed that they will see each other in that time.

Skuld is Project X, just not have shown for some other reasons.

Marl and larxene seem to be sent to the world of snow white, but it could be just a placeholder for the worlds they are. [uNKNOWN in the current timeline]

This is were things become more QUESTIONS than answers. Is the person approaching Ventus a older Xehanort or someone new. No keyblades found in that spot. Again it might just be a placeholder but it feels like the keyblade graveyard...

Which brings to my last point. SCALA is DAYBREAK

Thefore the keyblade war took place in Daybreak right?

So that means scala is the keyblade graveyard

I hope we get answers soon. And i hope the ending is cinematic in the future. So we can see all of them

Screenshot_20210609-203339_KHUx.jpg

I DID IT ON MY FAV ONE

Funny thing i picked it as the main keyblade for my player and funny thing is in the scene when we pretend fit so well

Screenshot_20210609-203405_KHUx.jpg

Screenshot_20210609-203407_KHUx.jpg

It seems like Luxu possessed Brain....but we're not entirely sure.
That scene is the very same final scene of Back Cover, actually. It's a continuation of sorts, because Back Cover ends when Luxu says "May my heart be my guiding key", and KHUX adds that Brain reveal. So yes, that scene takes place somewhere in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Lauriam was sent to Dwarf Woodlands, but for Elrena, the place where she ended up seems more to be Enchanted Dominion

I appreciate all of you who helped me out. And all the cool theories we had. I wanted to thank you all. I do wish we see answers soon, hopefully Nomura does it soon. Kh3 was the end, a new vision is waiting for me. And thats Verum Rex... once they announce it ill be back. I hope. But for now. It's a goodbye.