Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

I wonder if Ventus' memories of Skuld influenced Xion's appearance? Hmm. I mean, she could have absorbed some of those memories when she was at Castle Oblivion - whether that was during the time she was created, when she was investigating her origins or being reprogrammed on Xemnas' orders - depending on how close she was to where he was sleeping. If she did indeed see or absorb a few of Ven's lost memories, she might even have gleaned something about the bygone era he hails from. You never know.

Actually, I was thinking Axel's memories of Subject X/Skuld influenced Xion's appearance. Roxas sees Xion as Sora would see Kairi, which is where her facial features come from, but her black hair... Axel has a connection to Subject X/Skuld, who has black hair. That's what I was thinking but...*shrugs*

I don't completely know how it works but I know different characters see Xion's face differently as OKP said, Roxas sees her as Sora etc. So Lea and maybe even Isa sees her as Skuld or attributes on Xion's face close to Skuld

Tbh I don't think so. With her being "recompleted" in a way, I think she's her own person now like Roxas, with her own face now that she's free from Xemnas' torturous grasp. Y'know?

^ Yeah, since she has her own heart and she's not a puppet anymore, it shouldn't apply to her now.

I'm thinking she kept that certain appearance because it was a combination of her two closest friends' perspectives of her. 

Dark would be more appropriate

As it is vanitas

I really do like the fact that KH is light vs dark rather than good vs evil, it leaves more open imo

Cause a good person can be tainted with darkness

Seriously having this series revolve around the heart and connections it can make(or ways to be severed) was genius

Nomura is a damn god