Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Yeah! Tell your friend that he/she/they are awesome! Man I could look at this collection for a while lol, you got some really nice stuff!

Def been a fan for a while and I respect the heck out of that hahaha, and I know you have been a fan for a while cause I see brady games logo on some of the books xD

Also having Winnie the Pooh in those leather covers is just class, bravo

Sea salt ice cream on top of clocktower I see you sorasunglasses

Yes, one of the Cure elements is received at Beast's Castle but it's annoying when you're trying to trigger the Learn reaction command and accidentally trigger Beast's limit attack when Xaldin is in immune to damage mode or takes little damage (ideally Beast's limit attack will knock off at least a bar's worth of health of Xaldin), also depleting the MP bar. It gets so bad I need disable that limit attack, and that bridge is not the best arena to take evasive maneuvers in while waiting for the bar to refill, and I only have so many item slots that need HP or MP restores (I think I've got five slots at the moment, so it's three Potions and two Ethers or two Potions and three Ethers). Then there's drive mode, which seems to always trigger Anti-Sora instead of Master Form. I'll be so glad when this battle is over.

Xaldin is the second most annoying boss fight on that bridge, the first being Internal Engine as it's actually the width of the bridge and Roxas only has a small amount of space to move around in.

if u really want it i can give it to you but not in chat

maybe dm

well it's not tht i will get in trouble it's just im not sure if mods will be ok if i post it