Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

The only thing there is, is that The MoM says to young Xehanort that he is a “Lost Master” which could probably mean that could predict that Sora was never found by his friends and ended up being lost forever. Though than again Sora was never ranked Keyblade master.

Well I mean the Mom could’ve done the same thing Luxu did which was to cast his old form away to continue on.

Hence is why we never thought it would be Xigbar.

In fact it could’ve been the Mom who taught him that trick

The issue with the body casting thing is the other Sora, the reason xigbar works is that there is consistently one xigbar/Luxu throughout the entire series. For MoM, there would be a point in time where both him and Sora exist

Yeah I guess it would be weird to pull that. Though what is the explanation to the Mom appearances. He gave each of the unions secret roles, knowing that they will eventually go against eachother and unleash kingdom hearts. Than out of nowhere he just randomly meets Young Xehanort telling him exactly what he should do in the future. It’s all very confusing to me. That’s god damn kingdom hearts for you, straight up confusing.

The only thing that I can think of is that MoM was successfully able to travel to the future using the No Name and Luxu. Either than that, that's a mystery that we won't know the answer to for a while

Chile, I hope them realizing the mortality of their fans will at least let US have something resembling closure...
But you know Disney’s gonna milk this forever looool

It’s such an amazing thing that I don’t mind future generations getting to experience it...
But then I fiscally just don’t have another whole decade to indulge in all this?