Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Hmmm either works, i think if you do Days before KH2 then you lose a little of the mystery of the prologue of 2 since days didnt exist by then

but nothing would really hurt if you did days beforehand

perhaps now that all the games are out yeah that would be the better way of going about it

i have an ambitious idea and i want some input from y'all

i'm an intern for an online "fandom/geek" site ad we write academic style/ analytical style articles about anything fandom/nerd culture related

i have this idea to try and analyse the story of kh, per game. it would most likely be several articles b/c i want to cover each individual game

i would be looking at the overall story and touching on character development, themes, all that fun stuff. do y'all think this might be too ambitious and/or has it already been done before.

That's kinda the goal of the article. I know it's a running joke that kh's story is convoluted but when you actually break it down it really isn't. So the point is to show that kh's story makes sense

I do know of someone who did a semi academic thesis on moe culture if you wanna see how they wrote that

But I think if you strictly stay true to the games themselves and the plots contained within them
Yeah then that'd be "unique" article than could be used in an academic purpose for various purposes

Slightly ambitious yes given how much story there is but characters lowkey would be pretty easy given that they don't really go through THAT much development compared to other series do

Riku being the real standout