Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

I need an opinion here. i'm only writing about kh 1 and rn i'm talking about the voice that speaks to sora in dive to the heart. should i mention that it could be Ventus speaking to him or save that for whenever i talk about bbs in another article?

oh mickey

i missed that lol

wait, how the heck would it be mickey talking to him envy hadesthink

okay yeah i found some discussions of nomura saying that in an interview

but that was before bbs or ventus was probably developed.

it could be mickey since he does talk to riku like that in re:com

but i forget, did mickey even know that sora would be the one to get the keyblade before hand?

huh okay, so this kinda makes sense, someone speculated that it could mickey just trying to connect to whoever was the chosen one through the keyblade. keyblade masters have the ability to sense the potential of another keyblade wielder so that's what mickey might have been doing. also ven's heart didn't even start waking until 3D so he couldn't have been speaking to him yet. but just b/c ven wasn't awake yet that doesn't mean his heart wasn't affecting sora's as we see with roxas and the dual wielding

HT has some dialogue as well for the heart and conceptual questions if you wanna hit on those but all the others yeah you can skim by

Olympus is where Sora learns that he alone can't do much but with the trio they can do anything

but it's a very minor scene that gets overshadowed by Hallow Bastion "my friends are my power"

order of the visits. i'm following the story line

ya know, when i played this as a kid i didn't give a second thought to a bunch of teens hopping on a raft to sail out in the middle of the ocean with like barely any water and food and no back up plan in case the raft gets done in. but now i'm like "who let these kids out here"

lol like they tell us you need a gummi ship to travel in the 1st game so like, where were they really gonna end up?

lol i love how riku is being all introspective and contemplating their existence on the islands and sora's only response is "i don't know"

So

Kinda leak kinda not

Kingdom Hearts 4 is confirmed to happen thanks to a massive leak by GeForce Now

Bunch of other games came out too but this was in the list

Nothing else about it, just wanted to share it