Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Part 2 of my kh article is almost done, i'm just 130 words over the limit and i've already cut so much 😭 i had to include my analysis and i've looked at this thing like 20 times already trying to reduce it down while keeping its intent dafuq

It's mainly because they want KH to keep being the micro DMC game that they got their massive rushes from in terms of KH2 and KH3 Data fights

And some can't accept the fact that they've outgrown a lot of that Disney world dialogue so to them it means it should be taken out and that the series should cater to them

If it’ll garner more attention, money and even more fan demand which leads to more money then why even care what happens so long as it isn’t dumb shit like what robot chicken gets away with without even needing permission 🗿

I personally always liked KH for all of it’s elements. The original stuff, the final fantasy elements and the disney elements

I do feel like they haven’t really fully tapped into the potential of all three though

As much as I do like kh3, I feel like it showed that pretty well. More Disney, but the original story wasn’t tied into the disney worlds well so it felt boring

Worlds like frozen had so much potential, look at fanart ideas of it before release

Original cast and their relationships needs way more development

And there was barely any ff this time

Point is all three is what makes kh, kh

So I am hoping that they expand on it in future games and integrate the disney elements into the main plot more again like say kh2.

Verum Rex/Shibuya/Quadratum is interesting though, it feels like kh is headed into more original material, at least for that arc.

Verum Rex/Shibuya/Quadratum is interesting though, it feels like kh is headed into more original material, at least for that arc.