Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Americans are so lucky they have physical retail stores for KH merch

Here in the UK, I have to order everything online

I called many pop culture stores here similar to Hot Topic, such as GAME, HMV, Forbidden Planet and The Movie and Television Store and they all said that they don't have it, and Forbidden Planet said that they find it extremely difficult to get the licenses to sell KH T-shirts and clothing in physical retail in the UK, so I have to get everything online, like from stores such as EMP UK.

I also contacted Primark to see if they could add KH to their Disney range.

Despite the KH fandom being large in the UK, it is an absolute nightmare to find anywhere physical that sells KH merch and clothing

I just wish I could move to the US so I can have somewhere I can walk into and by KH merch and clothes

This is not at all the case in my state. I usually have to look online for anything, and if a store has a kh related thing, it is probably the only thing in that store

Where I live unfortunately, all the novelty stores are not close by anymore and some have moved to anther city that's either really a long distance or in another state☹️

When it comes to merch, I've been shifting to fan merch b/c it's a lot more creative than companies just slapping a logo and the picture of a character on a shirt.

The only thing I'd buy from box lunch or hot topic would be figures/plushies or bags probably