Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

White Mushroom Locations:

Traverse Town: Red Room (until Traverse Town's battle level changes)
Wonderland: Lotus Forest
Deep Jungle: Treehouse
Deep Jungle: Camp
Agrabah: Treasure Room
Atlantica: Undersea Cave
Atlantica: Sunken Ship
Halloween Town: Graveyard
End of the World: Linked Worlds

If you are only hunting mystery goos I would advise going to Lotus Forest. The white mushrooms here only request 3 or 4 spell types from you if I remember correctly. These will also help you with some magic arts. This makes the chances of getting three mushroom rewards higher and thus increasing your chances of mystery goos.

Ppl normally say use the Black fungi for goos but my issue with them is that they are just as rare and in a more annoying location. Plus I cant get them to consistently spawn and they dont give me enough rewards by comparison.

I just use the deep jungle method where you summon bambi and put goofy/donald in a position where they cant attack the mushroom. This lets me use ragnorak and other commands that dish out enough hits to at least get one Serenity Power consistently

Good lord

Mystery goos magic arts

Just for the the ultima weapon

And I gotta get to final rest to get a goo too smhhh

I don’t remember the original one being this annoying lol

if they are shivering its fire and if it fans itself use blizzard.

If it is on the ground helpless or look exhausted use cure

If it is levitating use gravity

If frozen use stop

Aero if it spins around

While we're on the subject of Mushrooms, does anyone know how to hit Mushroom No. 8 85 times in KH2FM? I've tried all day using various methods from Youtube and I keep getting bad luck of it going straight down. I took off all combos, spamming negative with berserk and I came close and got to 80 hits before it was launched impossibly far beyond my reach. Mushroom 8 has to be the cheapest KH minigame I've ever played in the history of KH thus far.

I think most ppl do it by attacking him with a variety of methods till they reach about 60 points and then spam thundaga

Theres several methods to try but it is a frustrating experience regardless which you use

Some timing involved in some of them

I think most ppl do it by attacking him with a variety of methods till they reach about 60 points and then spam thundaga

using master form

Oh wait Berserk charge not mp rage

thats what I was thinking off

2 minutes ago, Novayon said:

I've never managed to do that one

I think I'm about to join that club. I've followed several different strategies and failed each time. I've hit a wall and don't know what to do. I've used every Drive Form, every attack, everything :(

I did it! I finally scored 85+ on Mushroom 8! 93 score! Easily the hardest thing I have done in KH2FM so far! I'm practically crying right now. My winning combo was Berserk Master Form with Fenrir, Fatal Crest and all combos turned off. Master Form is officially my favorite KH drive form, I love it to pieces.