Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

been streaming all the KH games lately

can't wait to reach DDD :bizLol: I've been playing the games on their highest difficulty and I have experience in them all that way

played KH1FM on Proud, Re:Com on Proud, and now KH2FM on Crit

but DDD is the only game I haven't played on Crit

which scares me

Can't believe I'm doing this but I'm so bored that I have started to practice DDD speedruns

laughsinnomura

I love btw that kh speedruns in general arent so damn rng heavy like ww sd any % or ww hd

7 minutes ago, kh3shitaboy said:

@Pachirsu_1551552 hey wanna RP

@kh3shitaboy This thread is linked directly to one of our channels on Discord and is not meant for role-playing. Please don't tag random people about things not related to their previous conversations. Thank you.

On 9/10/2019 at 7:50 AM, SweetYetSalty said:

Well I think for now anyway I'm throwing in the towel for the Organization XIII data fights. At the very least I defeated Demyx and Larxene. But they weren't very fun and they require hardcore gamer reflexes that I'm just now realizing I don't have. I did try my last one today data Axel, and I die so fast in that fight, I can't even learn his attack pattern LOL. I may return to KH2FM later down the road but for now I need a break. Originally I wanted to see if I could make it to Lingering Will but these data fights have shown me I'm nowhere near as skilled as I thought I was at KH games, so right now that goal is out of my reach. Next time I play KH2 it will be on Standard not Proud Mode. I might stand a chance then.

I do want to play BBS again, as I only played the game once so a return to it might be nice. I've also never played DDD and now that I have the Story So Far collection I can play both. So you can expect me to ask for help constantly on here when I begin DDD as I will be playing blind. Still excited to play it :D

I'm replaying Birth by Sleep at the moment, trying to unlock a few things. Some things are a lot more interesting in hindsight, especially where Braig is concerned. There's a confrontation he has with Xehanort where he completely changes his tune upon seeing Xehanort with No Name, and even his line about everyone having a keyblade ("Yep, it seems like these days everybody's got one of those") takes one a different meaning like he knows things are hotting up again.

If you need any help with Birth by Sleep or Dream Drop Distance I'm more than happy to answer your questions.

Alyson is imo the "cute" Kairi which is more like KH1 Kairi and Hayden sounds like a Kairi that has grown up

I like both tbh

They are doing an amazing job

:linkusAww: