Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

You honestly dont need to have an amazing party for her first fight

A keyblade that gives you more MP bars is always good though like lady luck. Use gravity on her platform whenever it has risen in the air and just whack her really

9 minutes ago, Marluxia#0011 said:

You honestly dont need to have an amazing party for her first fight

A keyblade that gives you more MP bars is always good though like lady luck. Use gravity on her platform whenever it has risen in the air and just whack her really

I've had a couple of attempts at Maleficent and learned that she telegraphs her darkness meteor attack so I've got time to duck and cover. Is there any advantage to going with Goofy over Donald or Beast? Donald can heal Sora, and Beast is one of the best guest party members for attacking I've encountered in the game (Peter Pan is also pretty good).

Sorry I'm terrible at replying but yeah Teams dont matter a whole bunch for her first fight.

Her darkness meteor atk is very well telegraphed you just run to altar side of the room and just wait at the sides

I like using the main trio.

The most it does is lower her platform and gradually knocks her health down. Plus I would rather save the stop and gravity spam for her second phase. You need lots of mp restore items for that method and good timing.

Gravity cant kill her

The most it does is lower her platform and gradually knocks her health down. Plus I would rather save the stop and gravity spam for her second phase. You need lots of mp restore items for that method and good timing.

My go is to use a long keybalde like metal chocobo
Have the main trio so Donald can do magic and Goofy can mp gift me
Then as soon as she falls down I whack the heck out of her

There is a the stop and gravity method which can drain her good so that you only need to do a few combos to kill her off

Much better than the kid strategy of dodging like hell, occasionally jumping on floaty rocks, maybe shots some projectiles at her or blocking, and just bludgeoning her w/ a giant key to unconsciousness until it's over

I prefer magic in kh1 yeah

Felt more viable and varied to me than the other games

Partially due to the environmental aspects of it

In kh2, all I really did was spam magnet and reflect with an occasional cure. I constantly used my whole arsenal in 1

And in kh3 well, I spammed thunder when not in critical mode