Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

18 hours ago, King Arthur13 said:

he threw away the ones that were planning to betray him

and he allowed xaldin to go fight sora because he thought he could handle him

Xaldin was already at Beast's Castle on Organisation business anyway, manipulating Beast. Sora just walked in on the operation while Xaldin was there. Xaldin's interest was piqued long before Sora woke up, he was intrigued about Beast and at one point spent days at the castle putting events into motion with Roxas discovering him there. While Xemnas didn't have affection per say for the other members, he was pragmatic and not outright sadistic. He showed them enough perceived respect to keep them loyal and unquestioning but definitely not pride or affection. The other Nobodies in the Organisation were always a means to an end, and he knew how best to play them. He even knew that some would turn traitor and sent Axel to uncover their plots and deal with them. What Xemnas didn't factor in was the impact Axel, Roxas and Xion would have on each other, and by tasking Axel to take Roxas under his wing wound up being hoist by his own petard. What makes it even better is that what made Axel want to properly be friends with Roxas was seeing Sora at Castle Oblivion. So Nice Job Fixing It Xemnas.

Edited by jbmasta

you know i kinda want to go back to KH 3D and do a full regular playthrough of critical mode

when I played it on lvl 1, it wasnt that hard for most boss fights albeit the endgame ones

since the dream eaters are required to buff you using spirit roar in order to do literally any damage besides 1 pt

so i was wondering what happens if you have spirit roar in usage at higher levels past level 1, like how easy does it make a regular playthrough

Aside from the comical masterpiece of a moment known as the day Goody diedn't, they seemed more like straight up companions instead of friends in a journey

A stark contrast with KH1 where they had their arc and got close to one another as the game progressed

well they do support each other and they joke around

they seem like close enough friends in KH2 to me

like "Sora, how come your face is all red? OH I know who you're thinking about."

"Hahahahaha"

honestly its a pretty organic development between kh1, com, and 2

start on rough terms, got alot closer, really see each other as friends. stayed friends

yep that is correct. the card you want has to be the last kill and just hope you get it

Naturally pick an area where they spawn a lot and use Teeming Darkness on rooms

..dodge rolls?

i get the use of Warp but'

huh. the more ya know
I could have guessed the latter 3 variables but the first two are new

It just seems to ritualistic haha
like X rolls to get the card to drop feels so odd

might try that next time i play ReCoM

thanks for the vid!

usually i just do the enemy cards in one fell swoop in my journey to get all the attack, magic, item, etc cards

typically it doesnt take THAT long for an enemy card to drop when you start grinding

but hey if it makes things faster then good for them

Warp just makes things easier for the grind