KH13

KH General Chat

On 2/14/2020 at 6:21 PM, King Arthur13 said:

like i kinda want to see how i can break DDD in half

DDD has to be the 2nd most unbalanced game in the series

BBS being #1

DDD is at least unbalanced in the players favor

BBS is unbalanced against you

Birth by Sleep has Command Melding, which is so utterly broken. If you know what you're doing you can have an endgame ready command deck before you even get to Radiant Garden, with a lot of abilities unlocked. Playing Command Board makes obtaining and levelling up even simpler. It wasn't even nerfed for the PS3/PS4 port like Flow Motion was for Dream Drop Distance HD. At least Dream Drop Distance makes you level up Dream Eaters or wait for techniques to be available through chests or item drops before you can buy them. While Flow Motion is powerful, it doesn't have i frames so spamming it isn't without some degree of risk, especially against bosses.

22 hours ago, 2 quid is good said:

Nomura dislikes sora a lot

laughsinnomura

He's literally said he can't empathise with him at all

No wonder he writes him sub parly

Sora doesn't have as much of a character arc as other characters like Riku do. You can put KH1 Sora and KH3 Sora next to each other and see a lot hasn't changed in terms of personality. Whereas you compare other characters at their start and where they are at the point we last see them there's a lot more development. There's little of the entitled fifteen year old who wanted to escape Destiny Islands in Riku by the end of Dream Drop Distance.

Just now, King Arthur13 said:

while thats true, bbs has systems that make combat really annoying for about 85% of the commands that are available, so its unfair in that regard.

Regular combat I have no trouble with. It's when the combat is shaken up, like the final phase of the Ventus vs Vanitas final boss fight, or the requirement to proceed is a minigame (damn you Disneytown) that I have more difficulty. Especially Ice Cream Beat. At least the final phase of the Terra vs Terranort fight you retain everything but D-Links.

I do have to say, the Stitch D-Link fully levelled is excellent for maxing out techniques because he has the Double CP ability. Combine that with the Seacoast stretch of Neverland, that's great for grinding. Better than Twister Valley because you can reset the Unversed by walking out of and back into the area.