Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

A one appearance wonder I'd like to have seen more done with is Shadow Roxas. He's one of the Seven Wonders of Twilight Town, but he comes for one pretty easy fight and goes without any fanfare.

Just now, King Arthur13 said:

anyone else ever found it omnious as crap the way that anti sora sinks into the ground after you defeat him

And between when Riku gives Sora's shadow autonomy and Sora reclaiming it (clever nod to the original Peter Pan movie), Sora doesn't cast a shadow at all.

1 minute ago, Orpheus Joshua said:

wasn't that just a data twilight town thing

like a glitch in the matrix

Still the most interesting of the wonders and potential for data manipulation. Re:coded explores the relationship between data versions and Hearts, with fascinating insights and potential.

That mask reminds me of Oni. They'd be a really cool concept for a Kingdom Hearts enemy, shadowy demons. They work perfectly for character designs. In Teen Wolf they were associated with the Nogitsune, a creature who was a master of stealing someone's identity and playing mindgames with them. That's definitely something Kingdom Hearts has done with Ansem SOD, taunting Riku throughout the Reverse/Rebirth campaign in Chain of Memories.

5 minutes ago, Otti#8624 said:

If Sanfransokyo happens again in another game, I could see that Heartless appearing there

A kabuki theme definitely, since Yokai wears a kabuki mask in the movie. Since costuming is used to indicate emotion, that might open up Unversed, since they're literally negative emotions made manifest.

Even if they allowed I don't think Nomura would've done it since

Shibuya is an actual place now

If anything it's more upsetting that they are not there considering it's what it is

And since it's an OG world theoretically Disney would have no say in it hadesthink

I won't be surprised if we don't actually see the TWEWY characters again

People who still hold on to the "See you in Shibuya" line need to remember that once upon a time Squall received a letter from Rinoa and that was never even mentioned after the fact

Seems like Nomura is now using Kingdom Hearts as a sandbox to play with his rejected Versus XIII concepts, if we don't ever see any actual Square characters and rather only OC characters with a Square flavor added I will not be surprised (and after all that happened I certainly wouldn't be disappointed either)