Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

1 hour ago, Marluxia#4918 said:

Ok

Why does Sora have defined pecs

I still dont get it

For a fifteen year old who spent the last year sleeping and before that was known for napping he’s in good shape.

Atlantica is also the only world Sora doesn’t have his crown necklace. He even has it in Pride Lands despite there being no way to produce such things there. Sora has the line in Under the Sea “Darlin’ it’s better, down where it’s wetter, take it from me” and he opens his arms out like he’s showing himself off.

20C9FB72-5A21-418B-B4F0-8384A71195F9.jpeg

I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and once again have hit a roadbock at Roxas in the World That Never Was. Any advice on best Keyblade, abilities and strategies, as well as abilities to unequip and what strategies don't work? I'm playing on Proud, around level 52.

I usually use decisive pumpkin for the combo boost, then well timed reflects are effective for him, and I like to equip ethers so I can keep magic handy for reflect and potential cure. Limit form is also really nice, using ars arcanum to do a bunch of damage to him. Ofc if you get the reaction command to steal his keyblades that's important too.

That's all I can say from a casual perspective, there are people who loop him in to repeating attacks, you could look that up if you liked, speed runners like Bizkit047 do that.