Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

You know I guess that is a bit of a gripe I could see myself having with the series is that it probably hasn’t ever quite tried to grow up alongside the fan base, it just keeps trying to maintain the attention of young audiences as much as possible while the darker aspects are just sorta underlying elements sometimes

Yeah it comes across as a very surface level thing sometimes

With KH1 I found myself playing a superficially kid-oriented game that offered me a lot to think about in regards to the themes of isolation, friendship and all that jazz while with 3D I didn't find a lot to dig in terms of themes but instead a lot of confusion caused by obtuse story elements

When I started playing the games, I only had the ds titles for a bit, so I got the story at the time, it’s been a while since I’ve played so I might not get it today with the knowledge of the rest of the series

I played days, kh3d, and coded in that order first

> You know I guess that is a bit of a gripe I could see myself having with the series is that it probably hasn’t ever quite tried to grow up alongside the fan base, it just keeps trying to maintain the attention of young audiences as much as possible while the darker aspects are just sorta underlying elements sometimes
@Superslash I kinda disagree tbh, BBS was a huge step forward in maturity, and 0.2 was a bigger step forward than 3D. I mean, the proof is in the pudding here, they are capable of making tight, progressive KH but they don't want to or something