Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Terra's story down. Overall, pretty good. Ventus d link makes early game super easy. Experiment 221 was a pain but wasn't the absolute worst. Neverland is difficult since damage scaling is super weird and you do very little damage to enemies. Xehanort/Vanitas was probably the most boring fight. Xehanort and Terranort are both pretty fun fight. I highly recommend doing the eraqus fight with no commands. Hands down best fight.

20210114_162935.jpg

A run? Like a speedrun? For 100%ing?

Just sounds like it would be firetrucking brutal and still take upwards of 20+ hours no matter how quickly you go with some stuff if that is what you mean

Cus otherwise there’s no way to really... break any sorta normal run honestly like you can always come back to it whenever you feel like lol

If we ever go to a Soul world, I think it should be Kairi going- if she ever gets her own full game with going to worlds and stuff.

I think Sora would also have a really interesting arc there, but I think Kairi needs what that world could give her the most.