Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Yeah I see that more

Speaking of, I have a fun discussion question on the topic of KH and weird character development

Outside of his boss fight and theme song
In your opinion, what makes Xemnas a better villain than Amsem or Xehanort
Does he become a better villain at all bar his theme and in game fight?

When I think KH character development that is one of the questions that popped in my head as a basis point

Xemnas represents the surpression of emptiness. While roxas represents the growth within emptiness

So xemnas, a) he probably gets the most amount of screen time in the series so there's plenty of room for him to grow as a character. b) his motives aren't world dominant like Ansem or Xehanort, he wants to grant hearts to his fellow members and return to somebody's. Obviously that had further motives but the original one was still there.

This i think gives him alot of humility and makes his final speech at the end of KH3 more impactful as he laments his manipulation of his members and realized the error in his ways. Also I think he has the coolest voice of the three but just barely

It’s funny you say that he gets the most screen time (of all the Xehanort’s or just villains in general I’m assuming) when in reality it’s most definitely ansem unless I’m somehow mistaken

If we count the scene where he’s possessed Riku along with the end of kh1 in general, his appearances in CoM + DDD, as well as how much he appears in 3 I think he easily has been around the most

For me I can’t count the parts of 2 and Days where it’s not even him but he is sorta present

if we don't count possessed riku, xemnas's time in days basically counteracts ansems in com

i believe they show up pretty equally outside of that

though

you could say ansem shows up in dr too

I think that's what I like most about Xemnas. He's one of the rare lawful evil antagonists in the series. He doesn't rely on brute force; he lies, cheats, and steals, and I always find villains like that fascinating.