I hope one day the remove the always online drm for the KH games on PC

Crash Bandicoot 4 on PC also has the always online drm like the KH games

And it upset many fans

On 4/11/2021 at 5:46 PM, MAJIK2100 said:

I hope one day the remove the always online drm for the KH games on PC

Crash Bandicoot 4 on PC also has the always online drm like the KH games

And it upset many fans

Same here.

Can we all agree that Sora is probably going to be the villain in the next Kingdom Hearts game?

I mean besides Yozora who is yet be determined to be a antagonist, it would only make sense that the very last villain for Sora to ever face is himself.

Not to mention it’s become a habit that Sora has to face someone that has some connection to himself.

My guess is that it’s the Master of Masters who is secretly Sora. He has the energy of Sora, as well as the playfulness/ child like behavior as Sora and is only serious when needed too be. Not to mention he said that HIS eye was in the gazing eye keyblade, and the eye we see in the weapon is a BLUE color, the same color as Soras eyes. It’s just a theory.

It could be possible that it was Soras future self who had started this entire thing, from leaving the data world for the keyblade war to take place, to meeting young xehanort to make sure that his path is unleashing kingdom hearts. I mean why would the master of masters do all of this and just disappear for no reason? It’s cause he’s traveling through different timelines setting everything to fix the future.

While I do think it is a possibility, I feel like it would be on the nose a bit too much and what would happen with the Sora that we know, would he disappear? Would he just turn evil? I feel like there would be too many variables at play.

That is true, but we would have to cross out the ones who do not have the same personality as The Master has when he chooses to reveal himself. I still do believe it’s a possibility that Sora is him. Since throughout the whole kingdom hearts lore Sora has always needs to face an enemy/friend who has some connection to Sora, in my head I assumed that oh this guy might also have some connection with Sora or better yet IS Sora.

I mean that's a fair assumption, but I feel like trying to pull connections isn't necessary. It's entirely possible that MoM is just another character with no connection to any of our heroes