Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

the only important things in Chi Back Cover and Ux are the Master of Masters and Luxu
I guess the foretellers too but what they actually do in Ux is basically ignorable

you could just be told ‘Master Ava took keyblade wielders from all of the 5 unions and trained them in secret’

and you’d have about the same thing as watching Chi Back Cover

That's not true!! There's tons more to it than that. And also, if someone was told that then some KH games later: "Oh, Marluxia's real name is Lauriam, he's an ancient Keyblade wielder, wait what?!" That'd be a huge disaster.

And it's such an awesome story. 

also aqua beats the shit out of mickey for leaving her in the realm of darkness for all those years

and notr trying to save her

don't forget Ven and Larxene as they are from the past too. Not to mention it does explain how Maleficent returned in 2. just play in release order, as 3 will mention the previous games

I don't think super highly of KH2 as a whole, but the prologue is a masterpiece of game design that deserves to be studied in-depth. I will die on this hill.