Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Did they ever release the trailer they showed to the select few people back in 2014 to the public? It was what we knew then "Cable Town" It's obviously scala but I just want to see that trailer so badly.

If they were to use the kh3 model of the kh1 Sora I wouldn’t even wanna play a remake with that tbh

He just looks so off

Like some sorta weird knockoff thing almost

Like if you were to swap his clothes and animations with the face and hair he has on that model people might not even know it’s supposed to be sora

Yeah like it’d be one thing if the model was just thrown together quickly cus it’s SUCH a short segment, but even the opening gets it wrong and I’m just... how? Kh1 Sora has been used SO much how do they start getting it wrong all of a sudden lol

Hmmm.......meh

Remaking KH1 with UE for the 20th anniversary?? 

Like.......no. Just NO. I do not want KH to turn into what Disney is doing with their old movies right now. Just stop remaking stuff and MOVE FORWARD PLEASE

@Superslash I totally agree with you. That model looks VERY off, like it's missing Sora's KH1 child-face.