Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

update on the article i'm working on. up to 7.5k words, currently on neverland. it's due tomorrow, i'm confident i can get it done. i really think we might be pushing 10k by the end of this, damn

i think the world was partially programmed in bbs
probably square already thought about some kind of plot

also it would be a nice substitute for deep jungle if they just cant use that world anymore after kh1

I submitted my article last night!! RoxasExcite

Or like this morning lol

But in total it came out to 10k words like I thought lol. But it's being split into 2 parts

I also had to take out my Simple and Clean opening analysis but I can publish that on my own WordPress

I have an unpaid internship with an online article site. They talk about anything fandom/nerd related and as writers we can basically write about whatever we want

Thanks! sorasunglasses

I ended up having to stop this article at the second visit to traverse, right before you go to the next set of worlds.

This is like the only fandom I actively participate in tbh. I feel you on all that toxic stuff aquascared

I tried submitting something positive on the aforementioned Doctor Who site, saying maybe those dislikers should not judge the series because it's not like THEY would do it, but as it is, trying to be more positive

Never got published 🥲

Having to fully pay attention to the story, I realized it's actually set up pretty well and the pacing isn't bad. Foreshadowing and build up was really good. New appreciation for the game now lol

The fanbase became hella toxic since Jodie's tenure

And since Davies return as showrunner in 2023 you've seen articles such as "Can he save the disaster" and blablabla

A website made an article "How to save Series 12" and they said what should have been done to the scripts to be good

People can't appreciate things nowadays 😦

(yes, I'm the one saying that)

As a persona player, can confirm

Outside of slipping into some ship wars i was quite lucky with the fandom

But even in those i simply said "i may not agree but it's completely fine if you see those two together"

And thats coming from a guy while thinking kh is centered around friendship sees chemistry between 2 couples

Yeah same
Like when KH1 all the way through KHDDD I never interacted in forums and had a few school friends to talk KH with

So it was always like
Open ended no matter what with KH

Unlike now where the KH2 vs et all war happens every year

that explains why we didn't see you when KH3 was all big and happening