Okay but like

Isnt 2.8’s DDD just an all around better experience no questions asked lol

:Chopsuey:

Getting more than just mixed signals here

Play something that makes you happy then :SmugFate:

Ah yes my favorite KH title, Suspicious Sora Successor 😌

seasalt_shinji

Fair enough y’know

especially when save points tutorial mentions that they can be used to restore hp and mp. almost feels like you already should be able to use magic as roxas at that point in day 2

at least they done it properly with 0.2 and kh3
the bars stay hidden until you actually unlock their actions

in fact its much weirder in kh2 since you unlock another bar before being able to use the already visible mp bar

but is this relevant enough to keep? since what happens in the worlds (besides destiny islands, traverse town, and twilight town) doesn't really impact the main plot

do i keep this paragraph?
unknown.png

we've already established in the article that sora is losing his memories the further he goes into the castle, i noticed watching some walkthroughs that sora enters the 2nd set of worlds w/o any memories. he acts like they're brand new to him

but is this relevant enough to keep? since what happens in the worlds (besides destiny islands, traverse town, and twilight town) doesn't really impact the main plot

thanks guys! i decided to cut it entirely, since i'm still trying to cut down on word count. but i do mention the new memories they've made in the castle that need to be replaced with the real ones later in the article

i also covered earlier in the article that the events are more or less the same from kh1 except for minor changes in the narratives to lean towards "memories"