Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch!

Eh, I feel like time wouldn't flow that differently. That would be excessive and just add another point of confusion to the series as a whole if we suddenly said "Oh yeah, 12 years was actually just 1 year on the Hawaii planet"

I guess, technically one could include the spin off anime show. Which takes place some 10 - 15 years after the original film.

It's a bit debated whether it's canon to the original movies or not, but that shouldn't matter to KH.

Google it

Chris Sanders completely boycotted it, so they had to get someone else to voice Stitch in the English version.

And that someone else is, you wouldn't believe it... Ben Diskin!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stitch!

It had a short run on Disney Channel. I kind of enjoyed it. But I understand why it was controversial among fans because it sort of rolled back a bunch of the progress made by the end of the original saga.

Hamsterviel is back and Gantu is suddenly bad again for whatever reason.

Well no, not exactly. The plot explanation is that Lilo got a boyfriend and Stitch felt abandoned and left.

Anyways, while I can see it possible to integrate into Kingdom Hearts, I'm not super confident it will be received well by the fandom.

Oh then I should totally mention the Chinese spin-off...

Okay nvm, you found out about it I see

I never watched that one.

No idea how to either

Apparently also has an English dub with Ben Diskin. I don't know why because I haven't been able to find any place where you can actually watch it.

Not including the Yar-har-fiddle-dee route

So my friend created this puzzle and the object is to figure out a specific quote from a specific character from a specific game. They've given 5 clues which I've attached here. I'm fairly certain it's Cloud from KH but the 2nd and 5th clues are throwing me off a bit. I was thinking it was Cloud talking to Sora "I'm looking for someone. Hades promised (the pinky promise) to help. I tried to exploit the power of darkness, but it backfired. I fell into darkness, and I couldn't find the light (the swords of darkness and light?)." I think the first clue is about the promise and the 3rd is obviously cloud. The 4th clue is KH. So can someone help decipher the rest? Or tell me how the burning man and the swords fit that quote or some other quote?

sidebyside.png

I can only hope it was because they felt they had more in store for these characters and removing them from the story the first time goes against stuff that they wish they could've done with them to begin with, but who knows

Stop

Don't try and force conversation. Find something meaningful to bring up, then let it go from there.

Exactly. You said a random word that had nothing to do with any conversation and sure as hell wouldn't have lead to any KH related conversation starting.

Okay that's enough