Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Hey so I was reading past trivia and interviews on older KH games. I have a question on KH2.
What had censorship and what didn't? From what I assumed... original KH2 in Japan was uncensored, but original KH for NA was censored. Then final mix was released which was the same release in all countries so everyone had the same censorship in the game which was a little less than the original 2? But then I found out recently some people said KH2 Final Mix in Japan had less edits to the some scenes than the international version of KH2 final mix? I'd like some clarification because the old forum threads had me confused.

Tbh, I just have a list of Unversed I have on me at all times. Not including the bosses, but also having Vanitas Remnant on it.

Funnily enough Mandrakes also go by “Launching Plants” in game. Both of which are good names. I prefer Mandrake because Mandrakes in fantasy stories coincide with screaming. Which is what I did a lot, because I died the most to these little firetruckers.

talking about vanitas…is vanitas the same as darkness that possessed ventus? or just a natural darkness from a human heart?

i kinda forgot what xehanort said about ventus’s heart condition when he met him at the keyblade graveyard.