Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

We already went through story building ideas with those arcs and are straight forward with them already

We making something a bit more new then we previously already agreed on

Though there are some plot holes, but we can fix them a bit later since our current plothole makes our brains hurt

And we got months upon months worth of notes and important plot points for this thing we’re building.

We actually have a several important things we have pinned and plan on putting the “summary” plots in a google doc so we don’t lose sight of shit,

I’m already working on a lose timeline for the basics and we’re filling in the holes from there.

Actually, while designing their outfits, Inari and I regularly exchange screenshots and notes so that way the designs are cohesive with each other, while also trying to look “canon”.

The AU itself turns 4 months old in September.

I don't know if anyone noticed it, and I felt like I do since then, but Sephiroth's designs from KH1 and KH2 have minor changes

I can't even find any single comment or anything that was mentioned

It's almost as the issue with the whole Roxas/Ventus thing of finding the true differences