Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

normaI speedruns are kinda boring
there's the speedruns that have nothing but 2 minute runs that are reaIIy boring cuz the gIitches finish the game in 2 seconds
there's the speedruns that are just "game but fast"

but then.
there's the bIessed ones that have insaneIy tough gIitches with huge payouts but can't be done everywhere

Just the other day I watched a breakdown of the latest incarnation of Portal 1 any% and it’s insane the level of complexity and the comprehension involved

As soon as you involve calculating the position and actions of a parallel universe version of your character you gotta ask if science has gone too far.

I don’t think any explanation can do it justice, I’ll post it in

Back to KH, I wanted to bring up Ninten earlier. Guy got so good at speedrunning KH he stopped and started just speedrunning randomizers to keep himself entertained.

so as for now, what we now is, all the dandelions are currently in dream eaters form right?

they are in the sleeping worlds?

but i thought in DDD we had liberated all the sleeping worlds? or are they currently waiting in the sleeping world of daybreak town?

The Dandelions’ hearts are still held by the dream eaters. As for their location, I guess they’re still in the sleeping worlds? Sora visits them in a version of Traverse Town at the end of DDD where he stays until the epilogue of 0.2 BBS.

The wiki says Sora went to the Sleeping Traverse Town, so I’ll defer to that.