Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

If it is a song based game, surely we could have had some great songs from the cast

Such as an "I want" song from Sora or a "when will he come back" type song for Kairi

But knowing the fanbase's reactions to the cast singing or doing anything musical except from dancing or just listening to music, that would likely not happen because it is said that this was not the purpose of MoM

And if anything like that happens, it would only happen in Japanese

That and it would not happen in a game either but in other media

People blame Atlantica and Arendelle for the reasons why they do not want anyone to sing or play an instrument except from Demyx

Hence that could be why Sora only sang one line in The Caribbean in KH3

Aaaaand I killed the chat

Anyway

Unless they make a DLC with new songs including character songs or if someone mods the game, that would never happen unfortunately

No one wants Disney film songs in the game because Disney is notorious for shutting down anyone and anything who plays even a clip of their work, this makes streaming and recording of Kingdom Hearts very difficult to cut and edit. And it's also annoying bc Let it Go was overused and plastered on every billboard, trailer, and radio station after it's release.

Then what if they made a KH themed land at Disney parks where as part of the attraction, they have live shows where they sing original songs and fight heartless

Plus I didn't say just Disney songs

And if the base of the game is Disney, of course you're going to have Disney songs in the game

There is nothing fans can do to stop Disney

It would be part of a themed attraction based on KH at the parks

And if fans are going to complain about the Disney aspects of Kingdom Hearts with how they treat it, then find a similar thing to play or watch, like Space Jam by Warner Bros for example, it's a movie that the game shares a similar concept, but the main focus is sports and a famous basketballer teams up with the Looney Tunes to travel different worlds (especially in the sequel which feels very much like KH in a way) before playing against their opponents, also cartoon characters

Either do that or just watch Disney movies and play Final Fantasy

That's all I can say about people that complain too much about Disney's role with KH

I felt like the Space Jam sequel is probably the closest we can even get to a KH movie, even though it isn't Disney but it shares a similar concept

This makes me feel that if they made a film based on KH, film critics would point out how similar it is to SJ

On the subject of songs in KH, I would love a Japanese Character Image Songs album for KH. The vast majority of the Organization's members and the Destiny/Seasalt/Wayfinder trios have Japanese VAs who can sing. Not doing a Character Image Songs album is a huge missed opportunity for KH with that amount of talent. I would worry about future vocal songs in KH even if they are Japanese ones because a lot of Japanese studios who the music could belong to are just as likely to throw a copyright claim at you if you're doing a let's play or stream of any KH game that ended up featuring their music as Disney is to throw a copyright claim at you for not cutting out the KH3 version of Elsa's performance of Let It Go.

It's really a lose lose situation to have vocal songs in the games worlds because of the copyright issues but really if they're not going to be crucial to the world's storytelling having them there would just be a bonus and in its own way even a detriment as they'd serve as nothing except fancy padding out for the game.

This is what made Atlantica forgivable. The whole story of this world in KH2 revolves around preparing for a musical which obviously includes rehearsals. Compared to having Let It Go redone shot for shot for KH3 Arendelle just because super famous song from the movie that made sense. Same applies to having Do You Wanna Build A Snowman in there (and having it play over/alongside a scene where Anna and Sora are talking to each other was even more stupid).

Edited by FadedSparkle