Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

What is the most angriest Sora has gotten? And no, I am not talking about rage form/anti form.

My sister wants to watch Wreck-it Ralph and as a Kingdom Hearts fan, I really want to see Sora in each of the three games in the film helping Ralph and his friends out

I just had a dream about DLC for 358/2 Days. Somehow, Sora was traveling to other sleeping worlds while he was in the pod. There were a total of 5 worlds. First one was Monsters Inc., 2nd was Iron Giant, 3rd was Cars, 4th was Aladin, and the last one was Transformers. The last one had a comic book which while reading, you can watch the scenes unfold with a unlisted YouTube link. Sora turned into a Kaiju and him and Optimus faced Megatron

It must be scary coming towards Sora when he is angry... He'd hit you with an oversized key and you wouldn't be able to give him a hug or anything to cheer him up because you would end up with a red bruise or even bleeding blood from where he'd hit you...

Turning Sora into a Kaiju…huh…

That’s an interesting one

Maybe having Godzilla and Mothra be his party members and Ghidorah commands the Heartless to invade Tokyo, San Francisco or Boston and later become a boss

the age old question that KH fans still argue over to this day

can a traditional keyblade cut despite being blunt

and if it can, can you provide a scene that verifies the accuracy of the cut

This mood board is a few months old but I made a mood board of everything I associate with Sora
Untitled3_20221002232501.png

As I said in yes, there is a banjo but you can also see synthesisers, a drum machine and a trance music album

If Roxas, definitely 358-KH2 era in TWTNW where he sings about how Sora kinda ruined his life and for some reason, I want him singing an opera style song.
If Ventus, post BBS in castle oblivion and he's like grateful for sora and shit. And the style would kinda be melancholy