Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Dang those are super sweet, mind asking what price you got em for? Assuming B2 size outside the banner?

I only collect Arcade posters so normally got room for KH ones too but maybe could find room for B2...Chain of memories art is best art

Yeaaaaa that's too much lol.

I think you got a decent deal from what I've seen them go for just some arcade stuff I have is much rarer and a lot cheaper then that for B1.

But I also collect KH TCG so I know the KH price pain.

Never seen the GBA edition banner, that's a cool piece. Gotta be hard to find.

ML but I'm the weird one out. Location AR games are my jam and never thought we'd get a KH IP one.

But I haven't even played re:mind yet so truly a fake fan.

hmm. im not sure, im looking forward to both. kh4 is really intriguing. im not sure how i feel about where they are taking the story, but i am excited to find out! missing link, though the gameplay looks alright, i am very excited for the story on that one. finding out more about this era and what happens is something i am looking forward to.

FJrv9H9XEAcyv0w.png

the "final" showdown

FKKfbZgXsAIsmKp.png

i'm gonna say it right now Skoll shouldve been a riku fight

better yet, the fight take place in its own void, and have it be a point where riku and soras storys crossover

where they both get sucked in at the same time

The TWEWY characters should be allowed to visit other worlds. Shiki could get inspired by others fashions and sew up Cinderella 's clothes, Beat could bring back skateboarding in Twilight Town, Neku could explore Symphony of Sorcery for art, Rhyme would could discover new dreams in Kingdom of Corona by talking to Rapunzel and Joshua would go to La Cité des Cloches because he is a history buff but also cause slight pandemonium by showing his wings at Notre Dame.