Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KH13

KH General Chat

Thank you for the compliment.

Would anyone want a game collaboration between Kingdom Hearts and Creative Business 3's story department?
How would a Kingdom Hearts game written by the writers of Final Fantasy XIV and Final Fantasy XVI look like to you guys?

It’s

only justified because the devs are so freaking bad at giving her a major role since KH2, that and they SUCKED her sass right out of her for kh3 and melody of memory, leaving her as just “the cute pink girl” with no other personality traits

thats fine, just be more reasonable next time, like I get it sucks what Kairi gets, but taking it on the devs is not the right move.

theres better ways of expressing it with a more critical response then just letting it out

Ah I see

I still think the devs have been better with most other kh characters in recent years. Some obviously getting better treatment than others simply through the process of who the team is most comfortable handling

Speaking of Kairi, I have to say no matter what the opinion is on how her role in the story is handled compared to others, she was really fun to play as in Remind. She shot up in one of my most favorite gamestyles of kh characters. Keep that up and I would have a lot of fun playing more of her which is another reason why I'd like for her to get more spotlight.

Kairi was REALLY fun to play as! So I hope that means she’ll have another playable role in the future.

the ending of MoM just ground my gears when it comes to how they’re handling Kairi laughsinnomura

Mods are fun and all, but for me, it’s just not the same as giving Kairi her own game (or even playable section in a game) with her own abilities, and moves, and story.