Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Jingilator

Supposed Pokémon Gen VIII (MAY NOT BE REAL)

Recommended Posts

Spoiler

 

So these alleged new titles for the new Pokémon games for Switch started floating around on Twitter. Take this with a grain of salt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmmm.... It certainly could be fake, but it does certainly look like pokemon's previous announcements. I'm not 100% convinced, but they look reasonably close to legitimate.

48 minutes ago, Movies798 said:

If these titles turns out real than I will choose Pokemon Queen. 

I agree. Queen all the way.

3 hours ago, teh lazy prince Xylek said:

if its real, November is so far away...

Yeah, but so did January 29th, 2019, remember? If we can survive that wait, we can make it to November 23rd of this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

Hmmmmm.... It certainly could be fake, but it does certainly look like pokemon's previous announcements. I'm not 100% convinced, but they look reasonably close to legitimate.

I agree. Queen all the way.

Yeah, but so did January 29th, 2019, remember? If we can survive that wait, we can make it to November 23rd of this year.

i but my whole being into waiting for kingdom hearts not sure i'll make november

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mkucherina said:

I was hoping that next games out would be Diamond and Pearl remakes.

We just had Yellow remakes, they wouldn't make more remakes after making remakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard about this.  I’ve also heard it was fake since “all the boys will get King and all the girls will get Queen.”  Plus isn’t the title usually written completely in katakana?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VisitJoan said:

I heard about this.  I’ve also heard it was fake since “all the boys will get King and all the girls will get Queen.”  Plus isn’t the title usually written completely in katakana?

Yeah, they usually stick to pretty gender neutral names. I remember hearing about Crown and Scepter (i think) as possible next names which i think would be better if they were going for a royal theme. I'm not a huge fan of King and Queen as names for gen 8. 

I'll still buy one either way, but it'll definitely depend on whats exclusive to each.

Whoa! Wait! Dude, if this was real, what if they made each one gender locked? Like you could only play as a girl in one and a boy in the other and that was why they named them gendered like this? (Assuming this was real of course) And being a boy or girl really affected the story some how? Like they were completely different games story wise. That'd be pretty interesting though I think some people would be angry with that. I think it'd be cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VisitJoan said:

I heard about this.  I’ve also heard it was fake since “all the boys will get King and all the girls will get Queen.”  Plus isn’t the title usually written completely in katakana?

Well even thought they're just leaks and rumors there's a 90% chance it's not real. But I'm a guy and if "King and Queen" titles turn out real I would choose Queen.

1 hour ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Yeah, they usually stick to pretty gender neutral names. I remember hearing about Crown and Scepter (i think) as possible next names which i think would be better if they were going for a royal theme. I'm not a huge fan of King and Queen as names for gen 8. 

I'll still buy one either way, but it'll definitely depend on whats exclusive to each.

Whoa! Wait! Dude, if this was real, what if they made each one gender locked? Like you could only play as a girl in one and a boy in the other and that was why they named them gendered like this? (Assuming this was real of course) And being a boy or girl really affected the story some how? Like they were completely different games story wise. That'd be pretty interesting though I think some people would be angry with that. I think it'd be cool.

I respect. In my opinion, I like Pokemon King and Pokemon Queen as the next title because it sounds interesting to me. I would choose Queen because one, it sounds interesting to me. And two, the new legendary Pokemon might have look like queen. I would love to see a more elegant queen like legendary Pokemon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

theres a theory that pokemon is doing a countdown the last few day theyve been sharing visit region videos (visit kanto etc) and it seems we should reach alola the day before pokemon day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...