Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Mkucherina

A What If Fight Arena in KH3

I just randomly had this idea but it would be really cool if there was a DLC released that would create some sort of arena where you can battle organization members as well as the guardians of light. Like you'd play as Sora and have the options to fight people like Riku, Roxas, Axel, Mickey etc. I think it would also be cool if you can take on all organization 13 members minus Xehanort at once with their current in game difficulty. Just a fun idea I had.

Heck yeah! My damn battle loving heart would so be into this dlc idea! >:) I was really disappointed there was no Coliseum Tournaments in KH3, these damn Battlegates just don't do it for me. They should introduce an arena in Hercule's world where you can fight in a bunch of tournaments that have kickass enemies (Not just the normal enemies like heartless & stuff). Like, for Cups we could have Gods Cup, Titans Cup, Boss Cup, Light Cup, Darkness Cup.

Gods Cup could be - 10 rounds (5th round VS Hades, 10th round VS Herc.).

Titans Cup could be - 20 rounds (Every 5 rounds VS a titan.). 

Boss Cup could be - 30 rounds (Just other boss battles every 5 rounds or whatever.).

Light Cup could be - 40 rounds (Every 10 rounds VS 2 FF characters (Leon & Zack, Yuffie & Tifa, Cloud & Sephiroth) & final round VS all other guardians of light.).

Darkness Cup could be - 70 rounds (Every 10 rounds VS 2 Dark Seekers (Demyx & Vexen, Marluxia & Larxene, Luxord & Saix, Xemnas & Ansem, Young Xehanort & Vanitas, Xigbar & Terra (possessed) & the final round VS all these Dark Seekers.).

Heck! & up the difficulty for 'em just like how they did for the data Organization 13 battles in KH2FM I'd say!  >:)

That's a fun idea for sure. Me personally, I would just add more to the Battlegates. I actually like the idea of Battlegates over another tournament in Hercules world. You get different battle music and new environments to battle in instead of that stuffy old Coliseum arena. You also get to add the Disney world characters to your roster in the Battlegates, which made it more fun for me.

What they should do is expand the Battlegates in each world they appear. You are allowed up to four party members in KH3. Have the Guardians of Light be options for party members. That's Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Kairi, Riku, and Mickey in addition to Donald and Goofy. You can select up to four of them if you want. This gives the guardians more playtime and you can see what they can really do. Doesn't have to be four. If you want it can be three, two, or you could have the option of going alone in the Battlegates. I'm sure many fans would love to customize their own Kingdom Hearts dream team. I know I would.

Bring back some old bosses and make them more powerful. The Seekers of Darkness are a obvious must. Bring them back as the bosses of the different Battlegates and give them near superboss stats to make the battles fun and exciting. Example Larxene would be the finally Battlegate boss in Arendelle, and Vanitas for Monstropolis. Add evil Aqua to their ranks and we can watch Aqua literally beat herself up. The final Battlegate could be fighting all the Seekers. Whether all together or in different rounds, I don't know.

So yeah, that's what I would do. The Battlegates was a good idea for postgame battles but I would have added more to them.

Every idea could work in Mirage Arena sort of.
I would love also a Cyclop boss fight and the possibilty to choose the playble character (besides Sora, Riku and Aqua, also all of the guardians of light plus Xion, Roxas and Terra).

Damn, there could be so many ideas that I don't realize how it possibile all we get was Dark Inferno.

18 hours ago, SweetYetSalty said:

That's a fun idea for sure. Me personally, I would just add more to the Battlegates. I actually like the idea of Battlegates over another tournament in Hercules world. You get different battle music and new environments to battle in instead of that stuffy old Coliseum arena. You also get to add the Disney world characters to your roster in the Battlegates, which made it more fun for me.

What they should do is expand the Battlegates in each world they appear. You are allowed up to four party members in KH3. Have the Guardians of Light be options for party members. That's Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Kairi, Riku, and Mickey in addition to Donald and Goofy. You can select up to four of them if you want. This gives the guardians more playtime and you can see what they can really do. Doesn't have to be four. If you want it can be three, two, or you could have the option of going alone in the Battlegates. I'm sure many fans would love to customize their own Kingdom Hearts dream team. I know I would.

Bring back some old bosses and make them more powerful. The Seekers of Darkness are a obvious must. Bring them back as the bosses of the different Battlegates and give them near superboss stats to make the battles fun and exciting. Example Larxene would be the finally Battlegate boss in Arendelle, and Vanitas for Monstropolis. Add evil Aqua to their ranks and we can watch Aqua literally beat herself up. The final Battlegate could be fighting all the Seekers. Whether all together or in different rounds, I don't know.

So yeah, that's what I would do. The Battlegates was a good idea for postgame battles but I would have added more to them.

I hope square is working on Something like this it seem the lack of a real Challenge is the main complaint people have