Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

THAT dreameater of 'you know who's shouldnt be there SPOILERS

Could not think of a title with out making it a spoiler....

Okay so, we know how the Chirithys are Dreameaters right? But DEs belong in th realm of sleep, and even Sora can only summon them with the help of that charm Yen Sid gives him. 

Then at the end, we see Vens Chirithy come back to him at the LoD...

But how is that possible??

He was able to exist in the Final World because the realm of sleep and death overlap, so then how can he exist in the real world???

I know theres a theory going arround that KH3 was a dream (and I honestly dont want it to be true because... I dont want it to. I dont like that trope)

But unless I missed something from Chi (which is entirely possible) Chirithy exisiting in worlds that arent in the realm of sleep really needs to be examined more.

30 minutes ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Hide contents

Could not think of a title with out making it a spoiler....

Okay so, we know how the Chirithys are Dreameaters right? But DEs belong in th realm of sleep, and even Sora can only summon them with the help of that charm Yen Sid gives him. 

Then at the end, we see Vens Chirithy come back to him at the LoD...

But how is that possible??

He was able to exist in the Final World because the realm of sleep and death overlap, so then how can he exist in the real world???

I know theres a theory going arround that KH3 was a dream (and I honestly dont want it to be true because... I dont want it to. I dont like that trope)

But unless I missed something from Chi (which is entirely possible) Chirithy exisiting in worlds that arent in the realm of sleep really needs to be examined more.

Spoiler

KH: X, when Chirithy was originally introduced, took place in the RoL as far as we're able to really tell.. This was pre-Keyblade War, leading up to the Keyblade War. What occurred after the War was that everyone, to our knowledge thus far, was placed into a data world and that's where the events of Ux take place in. From everything that I was able to gather, Chirithy was special as it was created by the MoM specifically to help the Keyblade Wielders stay in the Light, or so he said, and now is used to eat dreams to prevent them from remembering the Keyblade War and the world prior to the Data world they exist in within Ux. With X having taken place where it did, Chirithy and Nightmare Chirithy are likely the only Dream Eaters that can truly exist in the RoL in general, but this is just a hypothesis as we don't even know if X took place truly in the realm of light or if they went from Data world to Data world after the Keyblade War, to my knowledge.

I could be wrong about this all as well.