Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ocean's rage

does namine .....?

I'm pretty sure Roxas being able to wield is due to Ven's heart, not Sora.  And if Namine had the power to, I'm pretty sure she would have by now.  Also, Namine is a special case when it comes to Nobodies.  Even though she was made from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body she never had a body of her own, per se.  Roxas got his body from Sora, with the appearance coming from his connection to Ven, while Kairi still had her own body.  Her power comes from her memory manipulation.

1 hour ago, Azure Flame said:

I'm pretty sure Roxas being able to wield is due to Ven's heart, not Sora.  And if Namine had the power to, I'm pretty sure she would have by now.  Also, Namine is a special case when it comes to Nobodies.  Even though she was made from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body she never had a body of her own, per se.  Roxas got his body from Sora, with the appearance coming from his connection to Ven, while Kairi still had her own body.  Her power comes from her memory manipulation.

Exactly. One could even that way explain why xemnas had no keyblade maybe when a nobody gets other cool powers the ability for keyblade summoning is not given explaining why when axel became human and therefore lea again he lost his fire magic. Atleast i havent seen him using any after his nobody phase

4 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Exactly. One could even that way explain why xemnas had no keyblade maybe when a nobody gets other cool powers the ability for keyblade summoning is not given explaining why when axel became human and therefore lea again he lost his fire magic. Atleast i havent seen him using any after his nobody phase

Yeah, and Ienzo said he was unable to make dark portals afterwards as well.  In a way, both Roxas and Namine are special cases when it comes to Nobodies.

2 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

: Why can Roxas dual-wield?

Nomura :Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’s Keyblades. Sora can wield two Keyblades at once because he has Ventus’s as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days, Roxas awakened his ability to dual-wield after fighting Xion. In KHII, once Sora absorbed Roxas, he could also dual-wield. Roxas awoke his ability to dual-wield through his will to not forget Xion, who also wielded a Keyblade.

1 hour ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

Roxas, the “Sora + Ventus” Nobody, was able to use a Keyblade. In contrast, Xemnas, the “Terra + Master Xehanort” Nobody, wasn’t able to use a Keyblade. Why is this?

Nomura :I’d rather that point remain a mystery. It’s possible that he intentionally wasn’t using one

As for Axel using fire:

Spoiler

Spoiler

And Portals :

17 minutes ago, HarLea Quinn said:

: Why can Roxas dual-wield?

Nomura :Because he can use both Sora’s and Ventus’s Keyblades. Sora can wield two Keyblades at once because he has Ventus’s as well as his own. As Roxas is a part of Sora, he also can use two. In Days, Roxas awakened his ability to dual-wield after fighting Xion. In KHII, once Sora absorbed Roxas, he could also dual-wield. Roxas awoke his ability to dual-wield through his will to not forget Xion, who also wielded a Keyblade.

Roxas, the “Sora + Ventus” Nobody, was able to use a Keyblade. In contrast, Xemnas, the “Terra + Master Xehanort” Nobody, wasn’t able to use a Keyblade. Why is this?

Nomura :I’d rather that point remain a mystery. It’s possible that he intentionally wasn’t using oneAs for Axel using fire:

Spoiler

And Portals :

A couple possible explanation 

-xemnas had only a vague idea of who he was before he became a nobody similar to roxas because just like him his original self wasnt dead and so he struggled to regain his memories and who of them should have the ability to use the keyblade, a fight xehanort won.

-he did remember who he was but thought it better to keep his true identity hidden (he dint know mickey remembered him as ansems apprentice so he keept up the charade)

-he did remember who he was and he could use a keyblade but only soras keyblade can collect hearts so he dint bother

i seem to recall normua suggesting the idea that xemnas chooses not to use a keyblade, and as other have roxas' keyblades come from sora and ven infact i recall normua saying that roxas and xion's keyblades were sora's appearing in multiple places at once, so by the same reasoning if roxas can use sora's keyblade then surely namine can use kairi's

27 minutes ago, Dustin Lübbers said:

A couple possible explanation 

-xemnas had only a vague idea of who he was before he became a nobody similar to roxas because just like him his original self wasnt dead and so he struggled to regain his memories and who of them should have the ability to use the keyblade, a fight xehanort won.

-he did remember who he was but thought it better to keep his true identity hidden (he dint know mickey remembered him as ansems apprentice so he keept up the charade)

-he did remember who he was and he could use a keyblade but only soras keyblade can collect hearts so he dint bother

You haven't addressed the fire videos proving Lea can still use fire, 

As for your other reply 

xemnas was said to have remembered, misled, and lied to his own org the first time. AX also was the one that used his keyblade to open the door in the basement
Secret Ansem Report 13

Tomorrow Sora awakens.
My long and drawn-out revenge is nearing its end.
Xehanort, who took everything away from me. Though as a Heartless he is no more, as the leader of Organization XIII his ambition once again is to capture Kingdom Hearts, the most colossal heart of all.
His Heartless had attempted to draw out the great darkness of Kingdom Hearts, created from the hearts of all worlds. His Nobody, however, is now almost finished gathering human hearts to be assimilated into Kingdom Hearts as well.
The fool!
Only one mystery remains.
How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle…?
No…any theory posited now, when everything is nearing completion, would be meaningless.
Roxas, Ansem, Naminé…

Most likely since he was hiding his true agenda he just purposely didn't use one.

1 minute ago, HarLea Quinn said:

You haven't addressed the fire videos proving Lea can still use fire, 

As for your other reply 

xemnas was said to have remembered, misled, and lied to his own org the first time. AX also was the one that used his keyblade to open the door in the basement
Secret Ansem Report 13

Tomorrow Sora awakens.
My long and drawn-out revenge is nearing its end.
Xehanort, who took everything away from me. Though as a Heartless he is no more, as the leader of Organization XIII his ambition once again is to capture Kingdom Hearts, the most colossal heart of all.
His Heartless had attempted to draw out the great darkness of Kingdom Hearts, created from the hearts of all worlds. His Nobody, however, is now almost finished gathering human hearts to be assimilated into Kingdom Hearts as well.
The fool!
Only one mystery remains.
How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle…?
No…any theory posited now, when everything is nearing completion, would be meaningless.
Roxas, Ansem, Naminé…

Most likely since he was hiding his true agenda he just purposely didn't use one.

That sounds about right. Thanks for the secret report completly forgot about this one

7 hours ago, Azure Flame said:

Yeah, and Ienzo said he was unable to make dark portals afterwards as well.  In a way, both Roxas and Namine are special cases when it comes to Nobodies.

Weird thing is though is that in DDD he was still able to summon his chakrams and he open dark corridors. Remember how he got to disney castle? And Mickey tells him how traveling like that was reckless? 

Riku was able to summon the DCs when he 'belonged to the dark' in KH2 and then lost the ability at the end of KH2. Remember he tried and nothing happened?

This is something I've really been trying to figure out since Ienzo said that.

46 minutes ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

Weird thing is though is that in DDD he was still able to summon his chakrams and he open dark corridors. Remember how he got to disney castle? And Mickey tells him how traveling like that was reckless? 

Riku was able to summon the DCs when he 'belonged to the dark' in KH2 and then lost the ability at the end of KH2. Remember he tried and nothing happened?

This is something I've really been trying to figure out since Ienzo said that.

I think the power to summon dark corridors mostly comes from Axel/Lea's black Organization XIII coat.  As for how Namine can summon dark corridors, well she's a Nobody, I guess.  I am kind of confused.

Did Riku lose his ability to summon dark corridors when Ansem The Wise's heart machine exploded on him and Ansem the Wise?  I did see him still wearing a black coat and the blindfold.

31 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I think the power to summon dark corridors mostly comes from Axel/Lea's black Organization XIII coat.  As for how Namine can summon dark corridors, well she's a Nobody, I guess.  I am kind of confused.

Did Riku lose his ability to summon dark corridors when Ansem The Wise's heart machine exploded on him and Ansem the Wise?  I did see him still wearing a black coat and the blindfold.

I dont think its tied to the black coats really, they just provide protection against the darkness in the corridors and in the realm of darkness as well as their other abilities. 

As for Riku, that is exactly what happend. In TWTNW, right at the end when they think they've won, Riku says he'll create a path for them to get home. He holds out his hand to make a portal and nothing happens. Confused Riku looks at his hands and then Mickey- by way of explanation-says that he doesnt belong to the dark anymore. 

Which tells us why a somebody would be able to make those. Nobodies are ae to because they are creatures of darkness and of the in between. So they can travel via those methods. 

But it still gives no explaination to why Ienzo cant do it anymore. And then theres how Lea got to the MT in the first place, he just sorta showed up. If I'm right in my theory that you can only use a DC to go some where you already know about (coming from how they are used in Days where Roxas is told about a new world then has a portal made for him, after which he uses his own, as well as when he says, "Ive been everywhere I know how to get to" -it really makes you wonder how he got there. Maybe they'll go into more detail in the 3D novel if we get an english version on that.

But unless they are suggesting that Lea as a recompleted being still belonged to the dark somehow like in Rikus situation, I cant see this as any less than a plot hole right now. A small one, but one they brought attention to by having Ienzo saying that and contradicting what they set up.

Or maybe after you become recompleted you can use it for a small amount of time after and then it fades away. 

I hope they soon teach the keybearers how to make corridors of light like in UX though. 

And I think recompleted nobodies do retain some ability to use magic even if they arent keybearers. Like with Lea and his Chakrams in 3D, so I hope all the 3-6 members can maybe do some stuff again.

19 minutes ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

I dont think its tied to the black coats really, they just provide protection against the darkness in the corridors and in the realm of darkness as well as their other abilities. 

As for Riku, that is exactly what happend. In TWTNW, right at the end when they think they've won, Riku says he'll create a path for them to get home. He holds out his hand to make a portal and nothing happens. Confused Riku looks at his hands and then Mickey- by way of explanation-says that he doesnt belong to the dark anymore. 

Which tells us why a somebody would be able to make those. Nobodies are ae to because they are creatures of darkness and of the in between. So they can travel via those methods. 

But it still gives no explaination to why Ienzo cant do it anymore. And then theres how Lea got to the MT in the first place, he just sorta showed up. If I'm right in my theory that you can only use a DC to go some where you already know about (coming from how they are used in Days where Roxas is told about a new world then has a portal made for him, after which he uses his own, as well as when he says, "Ive been everywhere I know how to get to" -it really makes you wonder how he got there. Maybe they'll go into more detail in the 3D novel if we get an english version on that.

But unless they are suggesting that Lea as a recompleted being still belonged to the dark somehow like in Rikus situation, I cant see this as any less than a plot hole right now. A small one, but one they brought attention to by having Ienzo saying that and contradicting what they set up.

Or maybe after you become recompleted you can use it for a small amount of time after and then it fades away. 

I hope they soon teach the keybearers how to make corridors of light like in UX though. 

And I think recompleted nobodies do retain some ability to use magic even if they arent keybearers. Like with Lea and his Chakrams in 3D, so I hope all the 3-6 members can maybe do some stuff again.

What about the worlds having barriers surrounding them?  I heard they were put in place some time after the great keyblade world or something.  The worlds had the barriers set up to protect them from outside forces but then Ansem Seeker of Darkness showed up and screwed everything up.  I really hope that idea doesn't get forgotten about because that could prove to be a very gigantic plot point for KH4.  The worlds once again falling because the next big bad guy decided to exploit the barrier-less worlds for their own gain.

How were the Organization able to get into the worlds just by use of corridors of darkness?  If they aren't from those worlds, shouldn't the barriers at least block the darkness and the people using it from entering?

6 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

What about the worlds having barriers surrounding them?  I heard they were put in place some time after the great keyblade world or something.  The worlds had the barriers set up to protect them from outside forces but then Ansem Seeker of Darkness showed up and screwed everything up.  I really hope that idea doesn't get forgotten about because that could prove to be a very gigantic plot point for KH4.  The worlds once again falling because the next big bad guy decided to exploit the barrier-less worlds for their own gain.

How were the Organization able to get into the worlds just by use of corridors of darkness?  If they aren't from those worlds, shouldn't the barriers at least block the darkness and the people using it from entering?

yen sid explains at the start of kh2 that the corridors of darkness were a way of getting around the barriers between worlds

4 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

yen sid explains at the start of kh2 that the corridors of darkness were a way of getting around the barriers between worlds

How would Corridors of Light act?  Are we just stuck with Gummi Ships?

14 hours ago, ienzo628 said:

Now this has always been my running theory but I think how they found worlds was they sent the dusks or lesser nobodies out into what ever medium the heartless use to travel to worlds and follow them.

When the heartless lead them to a new world and begin appearing there, they'd report back and tell the higher ups about it thus enabling the Org to use DCs (which are basically just shortcuts) to get there. 

Reason I always thought they would do this is because of what their goals were in going to the worlds: collect hearts. If they followed the heartless to the worlds, then they would finally be in a place they could be fought and have the hearts collected.

I mean, honestly they could've just sent Roxas to the Realm of Darkness and had him fight Heartless there and not bothered with sending him to other worlds, but Heartless are a lot stronger there which is riskier. 

This would also allow them to keep tabs on the heartlesses movements in the realm of light and the state of the worlds. Not for any care of the worlds, but for any future plans they may have. 

Again, just a theory, but I think it makes the most sense.

1 hour ago, Fates Chance XIII said:

I mean, honestly they could've just sent Roxas to the Realm of Darkness and had him fight Heartless there and not bothered with sending him to other worlds, but Heartless are a lot stronger there which is riskier. 

well its mostly pureblood heartless in the realm of darkness which dont release hearts so itd be counter intuitive to send him there regardless of risk

3 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

well its mostly pureblood heartless in the realm of darkness which dont release hearts so itd be counter intuitive to send him there regardless of risk

Plus does not the Organization need special conditions to access the Realm of Darkness?   You can't just go there and expect to find an easy route out. 

37 minutes ago, ocean's rage said:

xemnas and roxas seemed to be able to come and go as they pleased 

I never saw Roxas go into the Realm of Darkness.  And Xemnas, the only special place I know he went to was the Chamber of Awakening or whatever it was called.  I get the two mixed up.

7 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

kingdom hearts 2 starts with roxas and xemnas having a conversation in the realm of darkness

—Roxas asked for Xemnas’ name so does that mean that scene shows him meeting Xemnas for the first time and that’s when he joined the Organization?
Nomura: Not really. It’s true that he had a conversation with Xemnas at that beach before but that’s not their first meeting and their conversation wasn’t like that either. The conversation at the beginning of the game was Roxas’ dream, mixed with his memories and feelings. The part where he asked for Xemnas’ name but instead was asked back for his real name was a reflection of Roxas’ feelings on who really is. Roxas didn’t know his real name, remember? If he remembered that he was Sora, I think he wouldn’t join the Organization in the first place.

As for the CoD: Secret Directors Report XIII Nomura:

At present, there are 4 worlds in-between these planes that have appeared. A) Castle Oblivion, B)Twilight Town, C) Yen Sid’s Tower, and D) The World That Never Was. Constructed in this manner, Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness, you can imagine 2 planes with stairs ranging between the worlds. There are 2 means of transfer between these worlds, first being the Gummi Ship Sora uses in what is called the “Sea of Outer Space”. In this way they can come and go between the worlds dotted through space. There is an invisible shell covering these worlds, so as to preserve the original world from interference from other worlds. By opening the hearts of each of these worlds this shell is broken and will become a group of shooting stars pouring down. Once settled, these shooting stars will become the Gummi Parts of the Gummi Ship. Because they were originally from the shell covering this world, it becomes possible to interfere into each world

There is one more method, the use of the “Dark Corridor”. There are those who are on a fallen path, essentially not being on the path they should be. Only those who can be said to have a Dark existence or an In-between existence can make these doorways. On rare occasion those with particularly strong feelings or hatred, such as the case with Beast and Diz and perhaps others like them can open these paths. However you must be careful when coming into contact with such darkness. As such, if you use these paths too often you will be completely swallowed by darkness. Sora has used these paths several times before, but the degree of frequency hasn’t allowed the darkness to stain his heart, so you can think of the influential power of darkness as being dependant upon the strength of the persons heart.

As for the Nobodies who have no heart and the King and Riku, using these paths many times doesn’t concern them. Why doesn’t the darkness progressively swallow them you ask? There are secret similarities between the two that are talked about in the game.