Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HarLea Quinn said:

—Roxas asked for Xemnas’ name so does that mean that scene shows him meeting Xemnas for the first time and that’s when he joined the Organization?
Nomura: Not really. It’s true that he had a conversation with Xemnas at that beach before but that’s not their first meeting and their conversation wasn’t like that either. The conversation at the beginning of the game was Roxas’ dream, mixed with his memories and feelings. The part where he asked for Xemnas’ name but instead was asked back for his real name was a reflection of Roxas’ feelings on who really is. Roxas didn’t know his real name, remember? If he remembered that he was Sora, I think he wouldn’t join the Organization in the first place.

a longer version of the scene was shown at the start of 358/2 days without any indication that its a dream iirc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HarLea Quinn said:

it's still just a dream 

ok but it not the only instance of the corridors of darkness being used to enter the realm of darkness  

edit: btw where did you find this comment of normua's about it being a dream i cant find it anywhere?

Edited by ocean's rage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

ok but it not the only instance of the corridors of darkness being used to enter the realm of darkness  

edit: btw where did you find this comment of normua's about it being a dream i cant find it anywhere?

First of all where did I say that about the CoD? I showed you what Nomura said about them - no more no less lol 

Secondly I notated in the post that was from the Directors Secret Report XIII

http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/tagged/KHIINom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HarLea Quinn said:

First of all where did I say that about the CoD? I showed you what Nomura said about them - no more no less lol 

Secondly I notated in the post that was from the Directors Secret Report XIII

http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/tagged/KHIINom

this began when someone claimed they had never seen roxas in the realm of darkness, the cod are how he did so you didnt mention them but their still part of the topic at hand

also upon reading this sound more like he retconned it in 358/2 days so the conversation did happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

this began when someone claimed they had never seen roxas in the realm of darkness, the cod are how he did so you didnt mention them but their still part of the topic at hand

also upon reading this sound more like he retconned it in 358/2 days so the conversation did happen

 He has never mentioned that this changed and nothing shown has proven it either so its not retconned. You would need to explain to me why you believe this.  As for CoD- if anything what he said backs up you can use them without being a being of darkness or a nobody. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, HarLea Quinn said:

 He has never mentioned that this changed and nothing shown has proven it either so its not retconned. You would need to explain to me why you believe this.  As for CoD- if anything what he said backs up you can use them without being a being of darkness or a nobody. 

he said the scene was a dream in 2 he said nothing about it 358/2 days

oh it doesnt matter forget it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HarLea Quinn said:

well you tell me since you want to keep this going outside of the facts presented. lol

i dont thats why i said forget it, i just want to go back to speculating about the possibility of namine having the power to have a keyblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 4:28 PM, ocean's rage said:

i don't know that's why i said forget it, i just want to go back to speculating about the possibility of namine having the power to have a keyblade

The only time I've seen Namine wield a keyblade was in Dead Fantasy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being essentially the baby of two keyblade wielders (three if you believe Ventus loaned her the blonde, lol), i think it's possible, but you also probably have to want to. Namine just isn't a fighter. And that's not a bad thing. Not all the female characters need to fight. 

Then again, she was going to throw hands at Saix with Kairi, lol 

On 3/1/2019 at 11:53 PM, ocean's rage said:

does she need a reason?

Yes? Every keyblade wielder has a reason. Sora was forced into it and then wanted to because it allows him to help others. Strelitiza was forced into it. Xion was forced into it. Ventus was forced into it, probably. Terra & Aqua were raised as wielders. Kairi wanted/wants to aid Sora and Riku and the fight at large. Lea wanted to for the same reason and get his friends back. Riku looked up to Terra. etc,etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kittenz said:

Being essentially the baby of two keyblade wielders (three if you believe Ventus loaned her the blonde, lol), i think it's possible, but you also probably have to want to. Namine just isn't a fighter. And that's not a bad thing. Not all the female characters need to fight. 

Then again, she was going to throw hands at Saix with Kairi, lol 

Yes? Every keyblade wielder has a reason. Sora was forced into it and then wanted to because it allows him to help others. Strelitiza was forced into it. Xion was forced into it. Ventus was forced into it, probably. Terra & Aqua were raised as wielders. Kairi wanted/wants to aid Sora and Riku and the fight at large. Lea wanted to for the same reason and get his friends back. Riku looked up to Terra. etc,etc

people would have argued that kairi wasnt a fighter back at the start to be fair, and true she may not like the idea of fighting we dont know how her character will develop

this is more about addressing whether or not she has the power not whether or not shed use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

people would have argued that kairi wasnt a fighter back at the start to be fair, and true she may not like the idea of fighting we dont know how her character will develop

this is more about addressing whether or not she has the power not whether or not shed use it

It's kind of implied Kairi wanted to fight in KH1, but Sora and Riku were like "plz don't u will die, just run/stay here". Which is true lol. But anyway, yeah, you're right. We don't how how her character might develop. It just feels kind of unnecessary when we have Kairi & Xion. I'm also worried it would make the three too similar.

That aside, I actually think she might have the ability. She's the nobody of a Keyblade wielder, who got what was needed to make her physical form, from another Keyblade wielder. So, I think Namine has a good chance. If a puppet made from Sora's memories could, why not a nobody who took a (if small) piece of him? 

Another thing in her favor is that Lea managed to, and Strelitzia (a character with similarities to Namine) was obviously a wielder, even though we don't see it.

I think if she absolutely had to, maybe she would try. I do wonder what Keyblade would appear if that happened. She's her own person now, so probably her own? But Xion still has the Kingdom Key somehow, so maybe not. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 2/23/2019 at 5:15 PM, ocean's rage said:

does namine have the power to wield a keyblade? surely Nox Vidmate VLC she can cause roxas can as he is sora's nobody and as she is kairi's nobody born from sora surely she has the power too

just thought id ask people what they thought 

 I dont think she has the ability to wield a Keyblade as well.

Edited by zafirkalvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually talk about this in one of my most recent vids. My take is that Namine can't use a keyblade because she doesn't have the heart of Kairi's. the same thing for Xemnas. Roxas may or may not of had Ventus's heart, but regardless he was able to dual wiled thus it means it is irrelevant to whether or not he had ventus's heart. His ability to wield the keyblade didn't come from how many hearts he had, but rather the hearts he was connected to and the fact that he was the keyblade chosen. I explain it much better in the video, but that's the tl;dr version. 

I g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EliDZ said:

I actually talk about this in one of my most recent vids. My take is that Namine can't use a keyblade because she doesn't have the heart of Kairi's. the same thing for Xemnas. Roxas may or may not of had Ventus's heart, but regardless he was able to dual wiled thus it means it is irrelevant to whether or not he had ventus's heart. His ability to wield the keyblade didn't come from how many hearts he had, but rather the hearts he was connected to and the fact that he was the keyblade chosen. I explain it much better in the video, but that's the tl;dr version. 

I g

i assume you take the in game/normua's explanations for how roaxas and kairi have the power to wield the keyblade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...