Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Raynaninja

Question about Epilogue Character Reveal and Scene

I don't think the answers for these were clear in the game, so what are your thoughts on the matter?

Spoiler

So Xigbar is Luxu but when did this change happen?  Luxu said he "cast his old form away" and has been "through plenty of semblances", so does that mean he's been switching between vessels for the last century(?)?  If so, when did he switch to Xigbar/Braig, or was Luxu already Braig during Birth by Sleep?  But the scene right before Xigbar goes off the cliff, he tells Sora that Master Xehanort was to give him the No Name keyblade next, as if he was the next apprentice (Since the Master of Masters told Luxu to see that the keyblade keeps getting passed down), so it implies maybe that Luxu only took over Xigbar after the events of KH3, otherwise why be next in line?  I'm confused on this.

Also, four of the Foretellers were summoned to the graveyard in the scene which I'm guessing takes place after KH3.  Is this more time travel?  I'm not very familiar with their story, but was it ever revealed what happened to them after the war?

18 minutes ago, Raynaninja said:

I don't think the answers for these were clear in the game, so what are your thoughts on the matter?

Hide contents

So Xigbar is Luxu but when did this change happen?  Luxu said he "cast his old form away" and has been "through plenty of semblances", so does that mean he's been switching between vessels for the last century(?)?  If so, when did he switch to Xigbar/Braig, or was Luxu already Braig during Birth by Sleep?  But the scene right before Xigbar goes off the cliff, he tells Sora that Master Xehanort was to give him the No Name keyblade next, as if he was the next apprentice (Since the Master of Masters told Luxu to see that the keyblade keeps getting passed down), so it implies maybe that Luxu only took over Xigbar after the events of KH3, otherwise why be next in line?  I'm confused on this.

Also, four of the Foretellers were summoned to the graveyard in the scene which I'm guessing takes place after KH3.  Is this more time travel?  I'm not very familiar with their story, but was it ever revealed what happened to them after the war?

If I may add something.  Ava didn't show up.  Maybe she cast her former identity aside and chose not to show up because well she didn't want to wrapped up in Luxu, the other apprentices and the MoM's monkey business that resulted in the Keyblade War along with whatever happened to the Dandelions.  There are some theories that Ava became Kairi's grandma.  But then why would Ava settle down in the very world where Luxu is and why should she put her own family at risk?  I really hope that Braig/Xigbar didn't just something along the lines of Apprentice Xehanort getting amnesia and then when KH3 comes around, he remembers that he's really Luxu.

5 hours ago, Raynaninja said:

Hide contents

well the secret reports reveal that he was pretending to be xehanort's ally in order to watch his old keyblade, so the whole wanting to get the no name next was part of the act, its unclear when luxu stole braig's body but i think the implication is that hes been luxu all along