Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Vizi the Jawa

The Story So Far save/trophy questions

After beating KH 3, I want to go through the  whole series again (like a madman.)

But I lent my copies of the 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 to my sister. I’m considering just giving them to her and replacing them with some more copies.

I’d like to replace them with the Story So Far collection, as I think it’s pretty cool and I like the box (I’m a sucker for game boxes, it’s weird.)

But will I have my old save data from the other games? I’d like to have that for various reasons (dream eaters, the ability to play on critical in some games, etc.) plus I do not wish to start over on my trophy progress.

So is it just the same data or did they separate the stuff for the story so far? I haven’t been able to tell.

They're exactly the same discs as the individual versions, just repackaged, so yes. However, that set has gone out of print, I believe, so you'd probably be better off getting new copies of the individual collections.

Apparently Amazon in the US is getting more in on March 12th, at least that's what their website says for US territories. I'd say it's worth putting in an order on there, if you don't mind ordering from them.

19 minutes ago, LunaCatte said:

Apparently Amazon in the US is getting more in on March 12th, at least that's what their website says for US territories. I'd say it's worth putting in an order on there, if you don't mind ordering from them.

Just checked &, yeah, they do. Still $40, I'd go for it.

How do you do this then? I bought the Gold Edition of RE7 and the files transferred automatically, but when I bought KHTSSF the files didn't transfer from 1.5/2.5.