Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Fates Chance XIII

Im loving post KH3 Kairi discussion

You know what, I'm surprised by how happy I am by this but I am and I need to say it.

I love the post KH3 kairi discussions. I love that people had such high hopes for her, that people are tired of the damsel in distress trope, and that they wanted her to come into her own. That people wanted her to be a strong character, and have purpose and are upset that she isnt.

And I love that people are expressing that disappointment in what KH3 gave us. That there isnt some entrenched fan war going on right now about whether or not she should be changed or not. And I'm really hoping that this near universal sentiment gets us something more with her in the future. Makes them realize that we want more of her as a character.

I didnt expect that to be honest. I was disappointed but figured people would be coming down on both sides of it but NOPE!! No one is happy with it! Everyone wants her to get more than what she got.

Spoiler

Actually there are people on YouTube trying to justify her role in kh3 there was also a topic that I started and there were those that were fine with Kairi on kh3 so there are definitely people who are ok with it but the majority don't like what happened to her, and I aggre while it pains me to see a lot of negative towards Kairi for something that wasn't really her fault I hope it's big enough for namora to final get his head out of his ass and realized unless Shea princess peach nobody wants to see a female in a damsel in distress role especially not the main female lead when you built her up so much .

Edited by The 13th moogle