Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ocean's rage

Pokemon Sword and Shield

as probably most of you know the eight generation of pokemon has been announced as pokemon sword and pokemon shield due out switch later this year, set in the galar region speculated to based on britain in some form 

starter pokemon are, grooky the grass type, scorbunny the fire type and sooble the water type

I'll be honest, I'm not thrilled with two of the three starters. Grooky is cute, but the other two look weird. Other than that the games look pretty promising, but I need more info before I can decide whether or not I want to pick this one up.

2 hours ago, Allwil13 said:

I'll be honest, I'm not thrilled with two of the three starters. Grooky is cute, but the other two look weird. Other than that the games look pretty promising, but I need more info before I can decide whether or not I want to pick this one up.

well we usually get info on a monthly basis 

It's pretty awesome that we'll finally be getting a console Pokemon game that's on the same caliber of quality as the handheld installments! It's about dang time! Sword And Shield look promising, and the Galar region sounds interesting! I only saw the trailer once, though, so I don't remember too much how the starters look like, but I'll most likely go for the Grass type Grooky, since I almost always choose Grass types as starters! :3

But yes, this and many other games that have released or are to be released for the Switch are giving me more and more reasons to get myself one!

6 minutes ago, ienzo628 said:

I just hope they made the Switch able to transport Pokemon from the 3DS to itself.    That might get a lot of people aboard of wanting to get the Switch, at least me anyways.

pokemon home (just announced) is a cloud program thatll allow pokemon sharing and connects with pokemon bank, sword and shield, let's go and go

1 hour ago, ocean's rage said:

pokemon home (just announced) is a cloud program thatll allow pokemon sharing and connects with pokemon bank, sword and shield, let's go and go

Is Pokemon Bank on the Switch or is it still on the 3DS?

21 hours ago, ocean's rage said:

we dont know yet, all we know it will done through pokemon home

i imagine itll involve the linking of accounts

I might have to wait till then and probably invest in a new 2DS.  I've played a few Pokemon games and many of the spin-offs excluding Pokemon Rumble.