Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ocean's rage

Pokemon Sword and Shield

3 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Oh, sorry about that. XD Anyways, I heard that there's some controversy because there supposedly won't be a National Pokedex for Sword And Shield?

yeah, from what i recall them saying during e3 its cause theyve finally reached the point where programming and animating every pokemon and all their forms is just too much for them

On 6/28/2019 at 4:10 AM, ocean's rage said:

yeah, from what i recall them saying during e3 its cause theyve finally reached the point where programming and animating every pokemon and all their forms is just too much for them

Huh, interesting. You'd think with the revenue the franchise has and all the success it's had that they'd have slightly bigger teams working on those precise specifications. But hey, I don't know how game development works, so there's probably more to it than that.

On 6/21/2019 at 2:57 AM, ocean's rage said:

evidently people have been playing different versions from me

If you ever get a chance, I recommend picking up Pokemon Emerald.  I think you can revisit Johto in that game.

1 minute ago, ocean's rage said:

you get a johto starter for completing the hoenn dex and there's a post game safari zone expansion with plenty of johto pokemon in it but not johto itself

Ah that makes sense.