Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

At least one other Kingdom Hearts title will release before a "KH4", according to Kingdom Hearts III Ultimania

Are you really surprised with this? Because I'm not. This new side game will have to give us answers to the mysteries that won't be solved on KH:UX. Also, if the new arc is going to be "Sora vs the 7 Deadlys Sins" as I suspected, first we wil have to bring Sora's back from whereever he is. Sora sacrified himself to save everyone at the end of KH-III, now they have to return him the favor. 

Darn at least one KH Game before Kingdom Hearts IV i just hope Treasure Planet, Jungle Book, Atlantis and others don't get put in a Kingdom Hearts game before KH4 cause we need them to be Worlds for Kingdom Hearts IV

On 2/28/2019 at 10:09 AM, Connected said:

I'm totally fine with this if it's going to be a Re: χ[chi] remake and just sums up the whole story (Unchained, Union Cross & Back cover)

Yeah, I'm expecting a Re:X too. They can't just keep VERY relevant plot points on a mobile game. Now the question is... Will it be an MMO, or a standard KH game?

I'm hoping this next title will have something to do with KHUX. That way, we can be given more insight about the "age of fairy tales" and we can learn more about the Foretellers, the MoM, Luxu, the Dandelions, and the new Union leaders. It would also give us the story more straightforward rather than separating the important tidbits between hundreds of filler quests. Not only that, but they can use the worlds from KHUX and make/remake them in glorious Unreal Engine quality. Another question comes up though: who would be the main protagonist? They could do an avatar creator like the mobile game, they could have us play as Ephemer and Skuld (or just one of them), or the new Union leaders (whether it'd be one of them or all of them).

There's really a lot of potential here. Oh! And the secret ending can be a more concise version of KHIII's secret ending.

Maybe I'm beating a dead horse here, but I still think a console port involving the important plot points of KHUX will come at some point. Not that I necessarily think this will be the next one, but I definitely think they'll release it on consoles so it's more accessible.

On 2/28/2019 at 3:42 PM, ocean's rage said:

i think we all knew that one was coming, come on game with kairi or lea as the main character 

YES! This would be amazing. Make it happen, Nomura!

So excited!  I loved all the other KH titles so I look forward to whatever this one will be.  And this will mean we'll hopefully get another game soon, unlike KH4 which I'm betting will take many years.