Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What DLC would you like in Kingdom Hearts III?

What DLC would you like in Kingdom Hearts III?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What DLC would you like in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Past Keyblades
    • New Keyblades
    • New Classic Kingdom mini-games
    • New bosses
    • New Gummi ship bosses
    • New Gummi Ship blueprints
    • Character stories
    • Something else? Share below!

New story content to explain some stuff and give more screentime to some characters.

And new bosses.

Spoiler

I desperately want a cool secret boss since Dark Inferno just wasn’t that for me.

I kinda miss Sephiroth honestly, but he would be kind of out of place unless they added a quest or something with FF characters.

But anyway, an original character as a secret boss would be really cool too. Maybe something that hints at the next saga?

I mean ideally I'd want all or most of these. Character stories/playable characters, extra challenges/bosses (rematches, enemies, enemy types, etc), an ACTUAL Secret Boss, past Keyblades (Oblivion, Oathkeeper, etc.), new Keyblades, maybe an extra boss phase to Master Xehanort, and maybe a few extra original worlds (playable Radiant Garden, playable Destiny Islands, playable Disney Castle, playable Mysterious Tower), expanded exploration in some worlds (Twilight Town, Dark World, Keyblade Graveyard, Scala ad Calum), and cutscenes filling in plot holes. If they can do at least half or more of these, I'll be pretty satisfied.

Definitely playable Destiny Islands, as well as a way to further expand the Gummi Ship cost limit. It's ridiculous that the limit is so low while they throw you blueprints like 3 times over the cost to rub it in.

I'd love all of them. I truly would. But if I could only have one, I want STORY. Give me the character stories. Tell me more about those that get less screen time. Help us fill in the blank points.

Things I want in a Premium DLC:

*More Keyblades and among them should be the Oblivion and Oathkeeper Keyblade.

*An expansion of Twilight Town, the world was too small to explore.

*Superbosses where one or more among them should be the Foretellers.

*A tournament cup in the Hercules world or another world because the gameplay itself is too easy, that it is almost boring.

*The Mysterious Tower, that world should have been in the game.

*A minigame based on the chessboard between Xehanort and Eraqus.