Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Warin

Kingdom Hearts: Journey of the Wandering [Sign-Up and Story Planning] (Closed)

Recommended Posts

Name: Maximilian Strider, Lux Twin

Nickname: Max

Race: Human

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Height: 6'3

Appearance: Tall and toned from training and exercise, Max is a physically fit man with neck length styled dark brown hair, which while spiky, is not quite as much as Roxas's and certainly not Sora's but as such, doesn't fall into his eyes, with a short beard along his jaw, chin and upper lip. Max has a small vertical scar along the tip of his right eyebrow, just on the bottom of his forehead and through to the cheekbone and has dark green eyes. He wears a white double breasted tunic secured with a brown belt, a pair of slightly grey slacks and shin-high boots, with a black ring upon his right hand ring finger with special engravings upon it.

Personality: Under the tutelage of his lost master, Maximilian has grown over the years into a well-disciplined and rightfully prideful man, aspiring to teach others should they so desire, taking after his master's personality for the most part; Being well spoken and dressed, protective of his friends, caring toward even strangers and being wary of malicious forces, though the Darkness has always been a part of his life, despite his complete focus on the Light as of late. He possesses a dry wit and the gift of the silver tongue, though even he is not immune to the teases of his technical twin sister Weiss Strider, even becoming a little riled in the face of it, but he ultimately loves her like a sister and will go to great lengths to defend her and their friends, expressing his pride at fighting by their sides openly, as a form of encouragement.

History/Biography: Born and raised in a distant world, Max was once an unruly child, frequently disobeying instruction from his parents, picking fights with other kids and generally causing disruptions and small scale chaos, preferring the so-called "free life" as it were. In his pre-teens however, after a particularly bad fight with a group of tough kids went south, it was broken up by the sharp whistle from the man who would go on to become his teacher: Keyblade Master Ridley Quinn. Master Quinn saw great strength of heart within Max, but knew it needed tempering and the young boy needing to be taught discipline, aware of his parent's woes with the rebellious youth. It took some convincing, but Max eventually agreed to the training Master Quinn offered him, inside feeling he needed a figure like Quinn and beginning to take a liking to him, for his own father was hardly there, always working away from home.

It took a few years, but one day, during training, Max's potential in combat shone through, having taken in some of the lessons regarding discipline and tempering his attitude, though a couple he didn't quite take to heart, becoming too prideful and power seeking after a Keyblade had finally manifested in his grasp, which allowed a darkness to fester within his unsuspecting heart. It was then that during a training session gone wrong, Max almost succumbed to it, his primal instincts almost taking over as Master Quinn resorted to drastic measures: Taking his Keyblade to Max's Heart and separating the Darkness from it, with the risk of shattering Max's heart well known, but one that needed taking. The desperate act was successful, leaving Max unconscious, but thankfully not a Heartless. However, the extracted Darkness took the form of a dark Heart and a female form coalesced around it, creating a new being, a mirror to Max, of what he would've potentially become had it not been for his Master.

After a few concerning and bedridden months, Maximilian recovered and took to his training with renewed resolve, his Keyblade returning to him swiftly and the lessons taught were fully absorbed, his Light growing in strength, while his other half, dubbed Weiss, decided to partake in the training as well, both of them proving to be powerful Keyblade Wielders. However, one day, Master Quinn went missing. No one had seen him leave, nor could they help the Strider Twins. Seeking their old Master and a new life, Max and Weiss departed from their world together.

Powers and Abilities: Max's heart of pure Light means channeling the force itself comes to him easily, meaning he got to grips with spells like Faith, Salvation and Holy fairly quickly, amongst other basic Light attacks like generic beams and orbs, though he can also create blade-like Light constructs that can fulfill a few purposes: Summoned broadswords that stack in two rows of four, one to his left and the other to his right, to be fired directly at the target in rapid, blistering succession. Keyblade-like blades that spin around him before erupting into several beams of light in a circle around him for a few seconds or three that can be thrown into the ground to create semi-homing Raging Storm fire pillars. Max has also learned how to channel Thunder magic in a unique form: Focused arcs of Lightning directly from his fingers, to stun and harm opponents or knockback weaker, unprepared ones.

Primarily however, Maximilian focuses on his swordsmanship with his Keyblade, able to duel one-on-one to an expert level, protect himself with guard or well-timed parries then follow up with a brutal counterattack, switch combat styles from a defensive, refined and slower stance to an aggressive, unrelenting and faster stance at a whim, sometimes enhancing his strikes with various magics to bring the pain on the last hit.

Keyblades/Other Weapons: Elegant Execution - A primarily white and gold Keyblade with a unique curved hilt and only one, simple handguard, rather than the standard two, where it is needed to guard Max's fingers, but still retains the familiar profile of a Keyblade. The blade is longer than most with a couple of black highlights here and there to accentuate the previous hues, while the teeth are small, pointed but vaguely key-teeth shaped.

Other: Max has considered donning a cape in the past, be it a shoulder cape or a full fledged and elegant one. His favourite food is a medium-well steak and sweet potato fries, served with a pint of stout.

Theme Song: 

When referred to as a pair, Max and Weiss have been known by a few titles: The Unexpected Pair, the Twins of Twilight, the Sun and the Moon, Lux and Umbra, One Who Became Two, just to name a few.

 

 

Name: Weiss Strider, Umbra Twin

Nickname: N/A

Race: Human Embodiment of Max's Darkness (Empty creature from Max riven.)

Age: 21 (Physically and mentally)

Gender: Female

Height: 6'1

Appearance: A woman of a rare tall stature, yet she too nears physical peak just as her twin does. Weiss has shoulder length fully white hair that, to prevent the foremost strands from getting in her face, has been parted into bangs similar to a younger Xehanort's, with pale skin as contrasted to Max's tanned complexion, no scars to speak of, but her entire face bears black markings, which give away her status as not quite as human as one expects. (Think Darth Maul, but with her skin in place of the red.) The markings accentuate her yellow-orange irises and heavily bloodshot sclera. Despite her inhuman facial appearance, Weiss typically wears the outfit she was born with: A black double breasted tunic with a slightly brighter belt securing it, dark slacks and the same shin-high boots, however the tunic is undone and hangs like a battle dress over the still secured belt, revealing similar markings across her body, with her chest covered with a black tank top and her forearms and hands are wrapped in bandages while a bright white ring is upon her left hand ring finger, with similar engravings upon it.

Personality: As a representation of Maximilian's darkness, Weiss possesses some less than desirable personality traits, namely and most prominently: Her sadomasochism and lust for battle, the former giving Larxene a run for her money and the latter rivaling the Heartless or a berserk Saix. Her enemies will feel the full brunt of these traits, while strangers are simply unnerved by her appearance, much to her lack of interest, but allies and friends will find that she is just a passionate soul at heart, partaking in much conversation, laughter at jokes and overall having a great zest for life, even if some of her subjects are a bit irregular for discussion, she means well. Her relationship with Max is exactly as her title implies, for she treats him as her twin brother, resulting in teasing, seemingly knowing what he's thinking and a deep bond with him as if he were a sibling and her best friend, reacting with immense anger should he or her friends be hurt or in peril, Max especially.

History/Biography: Born during a perilous training incident, Weiss was initially an emotionless, faceless feminine figure, bearing the same clothing, albeit with a darker palette, as her progenitor: Maximilian Strider, who had just had his Darkness extracted from his Heart to save his life. Instead of lashing out like Master Quinn expected, she simply stood there for a few moments, unfazed until she turned around to face the unconscious Max. Several feelings almost overwhelmed her newborn Heart, of which there was shock, confusion and unfamiliarity, but topping them off was a sympathy she didn't understand, but it allowed her heart to awaken and thus, an identity was born from her shadowy origin and the situation she had just arrived in, approaching the boy with concern, kneeling and wondering aloud if he was okay, staying with him as Max was taken away to rest, electing to supervise him as he rested, to which the astonished Master allowed.

After Max finally awoke from his long rest, it was soon found that Weiss represented the once rebellious spirit the young man was, hence his change in disposition once training resumed, with Weiss electing to join him despite being...problematic, for Master Quinn at times, she was at least more in control of her Darkness than her brother. For she was once part of the strong heart of a Keyblade Wielder, Weiss took after her brother fairly quickly, manifesting a unique Keyblade of her own: A double-bladed Keystaff, something rarely if ever seen in Keyblade Wielders, but the fighting style that resulted from it allowed her to be an unpredictable, aggressive opponent to reckon with. Now, she wanders with her brother Max in search of their lost Master and to seek adventure across the worlds.

Powers and Abilities: Weiss's heart of pure darkness grants her natural prowess over the force itself, her dark powers being very potent indeed and all of her techniques are self-taught, as her time with Master Quinn was shorter. Usually before battle, Weiss will wreathe herself in a dark aura to increase her resilience, as to be able to take more punishment. Using the Darkness, Weiss can perform a dark telekinesis, always signified by an unstable dark energy gathering around her hand(s), to lift objects, compromise the structure of something to make it fall, attempt to push back her enemies or constrict their throats with dark energy, as well as teleport short distances and use the more generic shadow magics like orbs, Dark Firaga, dark energy geysers and create Dark Corridors for long-distance travel.

More physical combat oriented techniques she knows are: Dark Splicer; a teleport rush of multiple slashes. Dark Aura; Rushes her enemies multiple times and finishes with a dark explosion followed by geysers. Abyssal Lunacy; By allowing the Darkness to take hold of her mind, Weiss becomes enveloped in a violent aura of darkness while her eyes glow a brilliant violet, attacking with greater ferocity, spreading Dark Fire with each attack and usually shouting and roaring to intimidate her foes, though she lacks the endurance of Saix, meaning she will tire out after using it, leaving her vulnerable to a time.

Keyblades/Other Weapons: Twofold Torment - A unique double bladed Keystaff that Weiss wields masterfully, the blades are joined by a much longer than average hilt with wide handguards to allow for enough room for Weiss to spin the weapon in a flourish when needed. The palette of the blades is a combination of red, black and purple, spread evenly across the intricate blades, almost akin to Ultima Weapons, or the legendary X-Blade, but toned down. The teeth are jagged, pronounced and are seemingly bathed in shades of darkness at all times.

Other: Weiss has heard of darkness-forged body suits, but hasn't had the desire to wear them over her current attire, feeling it'd be too expected, like her donning a mask. Her favourite food is pepperoni pizza with some cola and she enjoys woodwork.

When referred to as a pair, Max and Weiss have been known by a few titles: The Unexpected Pair, the Twins of Twilight, the Sun and the Moon, Lux and Umbra, One Who Became Two, just to name a few.

Theme Song: 

(And they are finally done...sorry it took so long. Let me know if they need adjustment, Warin.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vaude said:

I would be up for that.  The characters for the most part are set up, and Kuni is still working on his sheet for his character, so this is a good time.

What planning do you have in mind for this roleplay?  A lot of hosts for roleplays on this site have followed a rough idea at the very start and developed them as they moved along, though I would be perfectly content with a discussion regarding possibilities.

Excellent. So the rough idea I have in mind is that our group of characters will travel world to world with each other, seeking out to keep worlds from falling into darkness. With schemes depending on the Sage or Organization 13 member, as well as who's playing them. With conflict also arising possibly due to clashing personalities of each character. Cumulating to a point we'll see if any characters fall to darkness and split into a Heartless and Nobody which can be its own arc. Other potential plot elements can be discussed here.

44 minutes ago, rikunobodyxiii said:

Alright, sorry for the delay. Work has kept me busier than I had foreseen.

To answer your questions, @Warin, I'm all for the basic plot you have so far. The Sages sound like solid primary antagonist. As for worlds, I've always been partially to ones like Treasure Planet and Moana. Might also be fun to stick in a pure FinalFantasy world, most likely one not represented by a character in the KH series yet. 

As for characters I'd like to play, I'm pretty flexible. There is currently no one I'd like to claim, but can take on what is needed.

That's alright. I'm partial to the Moana world, that whole thing with Maui taking Te Fiti's heart is perfect for a setting like Kingdom Hearts. As for a pure Final Fantasy series world, alright, though I'm not familiar with the series so I'll have to do research. Excellent, I'd like it if you considered which Organization 13 members you'd like to play. I'm thinking of posting a short description of each Sage so people can see who they'd like to play.

14 minutes ago, Nero Kunivas said:

Name: Maximilian Strider, Lux Twin

Nickname: Max

Race: Human

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Height: 6'3

Appearance: Tall and toned from training and exercise, Max is a physically fit man with neck length styled dark brown hair, which while spiky, is not quite as much as Roxas's and certainly not Sora's but as such, doesn't fall into his eyes, with a short beard along his jaw, chin and upper lip. Max has a small vertical scar along the tip of his right eyebrow, just on the bottom of his forehead and through to the cheekbone and has dark green eyes. He wears a white double breasted tunic secured with a brown belt, a pair of slightly grey slacks and shin-high boots, with a black ring upon his right hand ring finger with special engravings upon it.

Personality: Under the tutelage of his lost master, Maximilian has grown over the years into a well-disciplined and rightfully prideful man, aspiring to teach others should they so desire, taking after his master's personality for the most part; Being well spoken and dressed, protective of his friends, caring toward even strangers and being wary of malicious forces, though the Darkness has always been a part of his life, despite his complete focus on the Light as of late. He possesses a dry wit and the gift of the silver tongue, though even he is not immune to the teases of his technical twin sister Weiss Strider, even becoming a little riled in the face of it, but he ultimately loves her like a sister and will go to great lengths to defend her and their friends, expressing his pride at fighting by their sides openly, as a form of encouragement.

History/Biography: Born and raised in a distant world, Max was once an unruly child, frequently disobeying instruction from his parents, picking fights with other kids and generally causing disruptions and small scale chaos, preferring the so-called "free life" as it were. In his pre-teens however, after a particularly bad fight with a group of tough kids went south, it was broken up by the sharp whistle from the man who would go on to become his teacher: Keyblade Master Ridley Quinn. Master Quinn saw great strength of heart within Max, but knew it needed tempering and the young boy needing to be taught discipline, aware of his parent's woes with the rebellious youth. It took some convincing, but Max eventually agreed to the training Master Quinn offered him, inside feeling he needed a figure like Quinn and beginning to take a liking to him, for his own father was hardly there, always working away from home.

It took a few years, but one day, during training, Max's potential in combat shone through, having taken in some of the lessons regarding discipline and tempering his attitude, though a couple he didn't quite take to heart, becoming too prideful and power seeking after a Keyblade had finally manifested in his grasp, which allowed a darkness to fester within his unsuspecting heart. It was then that during a training session gone wrong, Max almost succumbed to it, his primal instincts almost taking over as Master Quinn resorted to drastic measures: Taking his Keyblade to Max's Heart and separating the Darkness from it, with the risk of shattering Max's heart well known, but one that needed taking. The desperate act was successful, leaving Max unconscious, but thankfully not a Heartless. However, the extracted Darkness took the form of a dark Heart and a female form coalesced around it, creating a new being, a mirror to Max, of what he would've potentially become had it not been for his Master.

After a few concerning and bedridden months, Maximilian recovered and took to his training with renewed resolve, his Keyblade returning to him swiftly and the lessons taught were fully absorbed, his Light growing in strength, while his other half, dubbed Weiss, decided to partake in the training as well, both of them proving to be powerful Keyblade Wielders. However, one day, Master Quinn went missing. No one had seen him leave, nor could they help the Strider Twins. Seeking their old Master and a new life, Max and Weiss departed from their world together.

Powers and Abilities: Max's heart of pure Light means channeling the force itself comes to him easily, meaning he got to grips with spells like Faith, Salvation and Holy fairly quickly, amongst other basic Light attacks like generic beams and orbs, though he can also create blade-like Light constructs that can fulfill a few purposes: Summoned broadswords that stack in two rows of four, one to his left and the other to his right, to be fired directly at the target in rapid, blistering succession. Keyblade-like blades that spin around him before erupting into several beams of light in a circle around him for a few seconds or three that can be thrown into the ground to create semi-homing Raging Storm fire pillars. Max has also learned how to channel Thunder magic in a unique form: Focused arcs of Lightning directly from his fingers, to stun and harm opponents or knockback weaker, unprepared ones.

Primarily however, Maximilian focuses on his swordsmanship with his Keyblade, able to duel one-on-one to an expert level, protect himself with guard or well-timed parries then follow up with a brutal counterattack, switch combat styles from a defensive, refined and slower stance to an aggressive, unrelenting and faster stance at a whim, sometimes enhancing his strikes with various magics to bring the pain on the last hit.

Keyblades/Other Weapons: Elegant Execution - A primarily white and gold Keyblade with a unique curved hilt and only one, simple handguard, rather than the standard two, where it is needed to guard Max's fingers, but still retains the familiar profile of a Keyblade. The blade is longer than most with a couple of black highlights here and there to accentuate the previous hues, while the teeth are small, pointed but vaguely key-teeth shaped.

Other: Max has considered donning a cape in the past, be it a shoulder cape or a full fledged and elegant one. His favourite food is a medium-well steak and sweet potato fries, served with a pint of stout.

Theme Song: 

 

When referred to as a pair, Max and Weiss have been known by a few titles: The Unexpected Pair, the Twins of Twilight, the Sun and the Moon, Lux and Umbra, One Who Became Two, just to name a few.

 

 

Name: Weiss Strider, Umbra Twin

Nickname: N/A

Race: Human Embodiment of Max's Darkness (Empty creature from Max riven.)

Age: 21 (Physically and mentally)

Gender: Female

Height: 6'1

Appearance: A woman of a rare tall stature, yet she too nears physical peak just as her twin does. Weiss has shoulder length fully white hair that, to prevent the foremost strands from getting in her face, has been parted into bangs similar to a younger Xehanort's, with pale skin as contrasted to Max's tanned complexion, no scars to speak of, but her entire face bears black markings, which give away her status as not quite as human as one expects. (Think Darth Maul, but with her skin in place of the red.) The markings accentuate her yellow-orange irises and heavily bloodshot sclera. Despite her inhuman facial appearance, Weiss typically wears the outfit she was born with: A black double breasted tunic with a slightly brighter belt securing it, dark slacks and the same shin-high boots, however the tunic is undone and hangs like a battle dress over the still secured belt, revealing similar markings across her body, with her chest covered with a black tank top and her forearms and hands are wrapped in bandages while a bright white ring is upon her left hand ring finger, with similar engravings upon it.

Personality: As a representation of Maximilian's darkness, Weiss possesses some less than desirable personality traits, namely and most prominently: Her sadomasochism and lust for battle, the former giving Larxene a run for her money and the latter rivaling the Heartless or a berserk Saix. Her enemies will feel the full brunt of these traits, while strangers are simply unnerved by her appearance, much to her lack of interest, but allies and friends will find that she is just a passionate soul at heart, partaking in much conversation, laughter at jokes and overall having a great zest for life, even if some of her subjects are a bit irregular for discussion, she means well. Her relationship with Max is exactly as her title implies, for she treats him as her twin brother, resulting in teasing, seemingly knowing what he's thinking and a deep bond with him as if he were a sibling and her best friend, reacting with immense anger should he or her friends be hurt or in peril, Max especially.

History/Biography: Born during a perilous training incident, Weiss was initially an emotionless, faceless feminine figure, bearing the same clothing, albeit with a darker palette, as her progenitor: Maximilian Strider, who had just had his Darkness extracted from his Heart to save his life. Instead of lashing out like Master Quinn expected, she simply stood there for a few moments, unfazed until she turned around to face the unconscious Max. Several feelings almost overwhelmed her newborn Heart, of which there was shock, confusion and unfamiliarity, but topping them off was a sympathy she didn't understand, but it allowed her heart to awaken and thus, an identity was born from her shadowy origin and the situation she had just arrived in, approaching the boy with concern, kneeling and wondering aloud if he was okay, staying with him as Max was taken away to rest, electing to supervise him as he rested, to which the astonished Master allowed.

After Max finally awoke from his long rest, it was soon found that Weiss represented the once rebellious spirit the young man was, hence his change in disposition once training resumed, with Weiss electing to join him despite being...problematic, for Master Quinn at times, she was at least more in control of her Darkness than her brother. For she was once part of the strong heart of a Keyblade Wielder, Weiss took after her brother fairly quickly, manifesting a unique Keyblade of her own: A double-bladed Keystaff, something rarely if ever seen in Keyblade Wielders, but the fighting style that resulted from it allowed her to be an unpredictable, aggressive opponent to reckon with. Now, she wanders with her brother Max in search of their lost Master and to seek adventure across the worlds.

Powers and Abilities: Weiss's heart of pure darkness grants her natural prowess over the force itself, her dark powers being very potent indeed and all of her techniques are self-taught, as her time with Master Quinn was shorter. Usually before battle, Weiss will wreathe herself in a dark aura to increase her resilience, as to be able to take more punishment. Using the Darkness, Weiss can perform a dark telekinesis, always signified by an unstable dark energy gathering around her hand(s), to lift objects, compromise the structure of something to make it fall, attempt to push back her enemies or constrict their throats with dark energy, as well as teleport short distances and use the more generic shadow magics like orbs, Dark Firaga, dark energy geysers and create Dark Corridors for long-distance travel.

More physical combat oriented techniques she knows are: Dark Splicer; a teleport rush of multiple slashes. Dark Aura; Rushes her enemies multiple times and finishes with a dark explosion followed by geysers. Abyssal Lunacy; By allowing the Darkness to take hold of her mind, Weiss becomes enveloped in a violent aura of darkness while her eyes glow a brilliant violet, attacking with greater ferocity, spreading Dark Fire with each attack and usually shouting and roaring to intimidate her foes, though she lacks the endurance of Saix, meaning she will tire out after using it, leaving her vulnerable to a time.

Keyblades/Other Weapons: Twofold Torment - A unique double bladed Keystaff that Weiss wields masterfully, the blades are joined by a much longer than average hilt with wide handguards to allow for enough room for Weiss to spin the weapon in a flourish when needed. The palette of the blades is a combination of red, black and purple, spread evenly across the intricate blades, almost akin to Ultima Weapons, or the legendary X-Blade, but toned down. The teeth are jagged, pronounced and are seemingly bathed in shades of darkness at all times.

Other: Weiss has heard of darkness-forged body suits, but hasn't had the desire to wear them over her current attire, feeling it'd be too expected, like her donning a mask. Her favourite food is pepperoni pizza with some cola and she enjoys woodwork.

When referred to as a pair, Max and Weiss have been known by a few titles: The Unexpected Pair, the Twins of Twilight, the Sun and the Moon, Lux and Umbra, One Who Became Two, just to name a few.

Theme Song: 

  SPOILERS: Click to reveal

 

(And they are finally done...sorry it took so long. Let me know if they need adjustment, Warin.)

 

That's alright, they're awesome characters. Now I'm really excited to play Larxene to see how Weiss and she play off one another.

New statement, everyone is allowed to have two primary characters if they want. Or do what I plan to do and also have characters who don't have a full form but are also original ones that they plan to have come up every so often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too am sorry for the late response, though I am definitely still in.  I had actually overlooked your questions to the group earlier.

I love the idea of the sages, and I would be very interested in playing one, if divvying out the sages is what you decide upon.  Here's a random thought: could the sages be Heartless of the six Foretellers (Gulla, Ava, Luxu, Aced, Ira, and Invi)?  As for Organization members, I am feeling that their reappearance might be too redundant (I'm one of those weird ones that feel they should not have reappeared after KH2), though I am fine with it if that is what you would like to do, or if the majority is in favor of them resurfacing.  Personally I could see myself controlling either Xigbar or Vexen, but I"m flexible here as well (just don't give me Lexeaus. XD)

In terms of worlds, I like the idea of a blend of Disney, original, and Final Fantasy worlds.  I'm a huge FF fan, so @rikunobodyxiii's of a Final Fantasy world really piqued my interest.  I would be open to almost any game, though I am most partial to Final Fantasys VI, IX, and IV.  Personally, I think IX or X would be the best host for a Kingdom Hearts world (For IX, Garnet's mother, the queen, could be seeking hearts for herself, being fully consumed by darkness and desiring KH.  Garnet could be a princess of heart, potentially, and the gang teams up with Tantalus.  There's a lot of possibilities.)

In terms of Disney worlds, I think it would be fun to explore those which we haven't seen in any of the games.  I'd be up for a Moana world, and I would also really love to see Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and possibly Pocahontas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mystics Apprentice said:

I too am sorry for the late response, though I am definitely still in.  I had actually overlooked your questions to the group earlier.

I love the idea of the sages, and I would be very interested in playing one, if divvying out the sages is what you decide upon.  Here's a random thought: could the sages be Heartless of the six Foretellers (Gulla, Ava, Luxu, Aced, Ira, and Invi)?  As for Organization members, I am feeling that their reappearance might be too redundant (I'm one of those weird ones that feel they should not have reappeared after KH2), though I am fine with it if that is what you would like to do, or if the majority is in favor of them resurfacing.  Personally I could see myself controlling either Xigbar or Vexen, but I"m flexible here as well (just don't give me Lexeaus. XD)

In terms of worlds, I like the idea of a blend of Disney, original, and Final Fantasy worlds.  I'm a huge FF fan, so @rikunobodyxiii's of a Final Fantasy world really piqued my interest.  I would be open to almost any game, though I am most partial to Final Fantasys VI, IX, and IV.  Personally, I think IX or X would be the best host for a Kingdom Hearts world (For IX, Garnet's mother, the queen, could be seeking hearts for herself, being fully consumed by darkness and desiring KH.  Garnet could be a princess of heart, potentially, and the gang teams up with Tantalus.  There's a lot of possibilities.)

In terms of Disney worlds, I think it would be fun to explore those which we haven't seen in any of the games.  I'd be up for a Moana world, and I would also really love to see Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and possibly Pocahontas. 

That's alright. Thanks for the suggestion for the sages, but as I've already worked on them a bit there are seven of them. Four of them are female and three of them are male so they don't really align with that ratio regarding the Foretellers, unless you want to make it where the six of them just got recruited by their leader Wilda and genderbend one of the sages. Alright, depends on how everyone feels about the Organization indeed. Though this is meant to take place during the course of the game's timeline so Post-Keyblade War-Kingdom Hearts 3. Alright, those sound like good world options, we'll just see where everyone wants to start off at.

Here are the sages and a brief description of each of them;

Gwendolyn-The most aggressive fighter of the Sages and most commonly agreed upon to be the lowest ranking among them. She is sent off to worlds viewed as simple so that she can overrun them with darkness often with simple commands over the Heartless. (Fire)

 

Lawanda-One of the more clever of the sages, fighting, and planning in much more creative ways. Her blindness granting her a much broader sense of awareness of the world. (Ice)

 

Twyla-The most insane of the group, and in fact enjoys bringing worlds down through madness. Though this also means she thinks much more outside the box and with much more creativity. Even if she is viewed as a bit of an airhead and often spaced out. (Air)

 

Corwin-Noted for his patience, his planning, and execution of plans can often take awhile in order to arrange their execution. This calm demeanor even extends to his everyday activity of meditating and even careful approach to combat. (Water)

 

Antwain-Very stubborn and brash, often sticking to plans and a fight long after anyone else would let it go. This is even the case with his rough and up close style of fighting. (Earth)

 

Dow-The second in command of the group with a silver tongue that does very well at convincing those in power to use their influence that leads a world to be consumed in darkness. As well as having very tricky and cunning ways of overcoming his enemies with sadistic glee. (Lightning)

 

Wilda-A master of Darkness who will often have multiple plans proceeding at once to bring a world into despair from the heart of the world itself to the people within it. Able to steadily call upon the darkness in anyone but prefers to bring others to let it consume them instead. (Darkness)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Warin said:

Excellent. So the rough idea I have in mind is that our group of characters will travel world to world with each other, seeking out to keep worlds from falling into darkness. With schemes depending on the Sage or Organization 13 member, as well as who's playing them. With conflict also arising possibly due to clashing personalities of each character. Cumulating to a point we'll see if any characters fall to darkness and split into a Heartless and Nobody which can be its own arc. Other potential plot elements can be discussed here.

World-to-world travel will keep things interesting, which I adore, and the possible splitting up of characters into Heartless/Nobodies would be a very neat idea!  To see who would create such beings and what they would be like would be quite fun, especially with this very interesting cast of characters (speaking of which, great job on your character sheets, all).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mystics Apprentice said:

I too am sorry for the late response, though I am definitely still in.  I had actually overlooked your questions to the group earlier.

I love the idea of the sages, and I would be very interested in playing one, if divvying out the sages is what you decide upon.  Here's a random thought: could the sages be Heartless of the six Foretellers (Gulla, Ava, Luxu, Aced, Ira, and Invi)?  As for Organization members, I am feeling that their reappearance might be too redundant (I'm one of those weird ones that feel they should not have reappeared after KH2), though I am fine with it if that is what you would like to do, or if the majority is in favor of them resurfacing.  Personally I could see myself controlling either Xigbar or Vexen, but I"m flexible here as well (just don't give me Lexeaus. XD)

In terms of worlds, I like the idea of a blend of Disney, original, and Final Fantasy worlds.  I'm a huge FF fan, so @rikunobodyxiii's of a Final Fantasy world really piqued my interest.  I would be open to almost any game, though I am most partial to Final Fantasys VI, IX, and IV.  Personally, I think IX or X would be the best host for a Kingdom Hearts world (For IX, Garnet's mother, the queen, could be seeking hearts for herself, being fully consumed by darkness and desiring KH.  Garnet could be a princess of heart, potentially, and the gang teams up with Tantalus.  There's a lot of possibilities.)

In terms of Disney worlds, I think it would be fun to explore those which we haven't seen in any of the games.  I'd be up for a Moana world, and I would also really love to see Atlantis, Treasure Planet, and possibly Pocahontas. 

While my experience with the older Final Fantasies are extremely limited, what I know of VI (particularly the villain) makes it one of the candidates I thought of when suggesting a pure Final Fantasy world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent, so I think for us to officially begin we just need to decide which world we'll start off at, which villain will be behind the scheme in that world and who will play them. Is everyone going to post that here or should I make a poll for it? Also how much time are we allowing each other to have before letting people move on to continue posting? I think let everyone else post before posting again is a standard rule here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am open to any world possibility, Disney, Square Enix, or original.  Posting here would be fine, I think, so that you do not need to finagle with the messy poll system on this site.

Regarding the time allotted to each person to post, how about one week as a standard before the topic can move on?  For instance, Character A talks to Character B, but wants to talk to Character C too.  After one week passes without a reply from Character B, it is fair game to move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No problem at all concerning the sages.  I hadn't realized that they were already developed as greatly as they were when I suggested that they be the Foretellers.  I just thought that might be a nice way to blend everything together and give a strong foundation to the new threat.  However, it isn't necessary that they're connected.  Something that is not connected, in KH, might be nice for a change. ;)

Out of all the sages, I think I favor Lawanda and Dow, with Twyla being a close third, but I don't mind waiting to hear what others would be fond of for controlling.

I completely agree with @Vaude and think one-week sounds reasonable.

Also, @rikunobodyxiii that is awesome that VI came to mind for you as well.  It is a great game, perhaps my favorite FF of all time.  We could always go with a FF game that you're more familiar with, though; I'm easy. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mystics Apprentice said:

No problem at all concerning the sages.  I hadn't realized that they were already developed as greatly as they were when I suggested that they be the Foretellers.  I just thought that might be a nice way to blend everything together and give a strong foundation to the new threat.  However, it isn't necessary that they're connected.  Something that is not connected, in KH, might be nice for a change. ;)

Out of all the sages, I think I favor Lawanda and Dow, with Twyla being a close third, but I don't mind waiting to hear what others would be fond of for controlling.

I completely agree with @Vaude and think one-week sounds reasonable.

Also, @rikunobodyxiii that is awesome that VI came to mind for you as well.  It is a great game, perhaps my favorite FF of all time.  We could always go with a FF game that you're more familiar with, though; I'm easy. :) 

That's alright, I appreciate your intention and thank you. Glad to see you're already taking a liking to some of the sages. Seems we've got a few things started with a leaning towards a Final Fantasy world preference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very well.

The role play topic has been established. After researching the plot of Final Fantasy VI I think Dow would be the best sage for this plot to bring the world to darkness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Excellent! As mentioned, the roleplay topic is up. We're starting with FF VI.

Edited by Warin
Clarification through alternate word usage. Starting rather than going to clarify the story would be continuous as opposed to taking place in a single setting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, a quick question on posting: are you wanting to wait for everyone to post before people can post again, or just those who are directly interacting with a group of people?  I was thinking to reply, but I wasn't sure how you wanted to do things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting for everyone to post, and also each person posting in the order they started with unless we deem it important to focus on characters in certain groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I may offer my input, it would probably be better on this site to move on in not as orderly a fashion as waiting on people to post in order.  Some people post irregularly and more yet forget to post every now and again, making roleplays slower on this site.  I recommend waiting for half the roleplayers (excluding yourself) to post before continuing with the plot, or if there is a lull to give people a gentle nudge to post.  That is how I have done hosting and it worked pretty well so far for me.

Out of curiosity, because I am very much interested, have you hosted/GM'ed/DM'ed a roleplay before?  Your character sheet template seemed to indicate that you have played D&D before, for which I would shake you warmly by the hand if so.  I love that series for both tabletop and computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^I agree very much with Vaude on this.  It is entirely your call as the GM, of course, and I am happy to go with whatever you decide, though RPs that are turn-based for posting tend to die off very quickly.  Sometimes I have seen rules such as waiting two posts from your last post, or waiting for everyone to post and then move on in any order, or simply to post as you wish.  I know that we have talked about giving everyone two weeks to post, which is fair enough, though keeping a strict order may not be ideal.

I'm in regardless and will happily follow whatever method you wish to use.  If you want to try the turn based option I would say go for it and we can see how it goes. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All is quiet in the court of the roleplaying section, sadly.  With spring, people are getting busier and less involved here, from what I have seen.

I should stir up some invigoration in my roleplay too, come to think of it, and I will keep an eye out for stuff happening here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...