Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Warin

Kingdom Hearts: Journey of the Wandering [Sign-Up and Story Planning] (Closed)

A question for you all, if I may:  how do you think the four Keyblade wielders would know each other?  Would they have been brought together by their masters, who had convened themselves and introduced their students, or through some other means?  I do not think anything is set in stone yet, but I would like some understanding of that for my upcoming posts.  Thanks in advance!

I was wondering about this as well and was just noncommittal about Mirai knowing anyone, implying that they looked familiar but not wanting to elaborate lest the players were unhappy with a prior meeting.  I would be happy with Mirai knowing any or all of you prior to Narshe, and can edit my posts accordingly.

Sounds good to me.  I actually am sort of weaving in that Mirai knew Eli, but still thinks that he is alive.  Mirai was not a particular social butterfly, so I am, for the moment, going along as though she doesn't really know what's going on but is willing to befriend Rabia and Chikao.

Excellent; this will be very useful for later.  Thanks, guys!  I will try to have Ravia be in the know but not fully knowledgable about Mirai, Malacai, or Eli for that matter, though knowing of them through some means.

Also, from now on, I am changing Rabia's name minorly so that it will be Ravia from now on.  This was her original name changed to a more modern one, but it is just too similar to another character on this site, so I will change it.

Edited by Vaude

I like Vaude's idea best in their master's having convened and had them interact together most likely as younger individuals. Though it seems Eli kind of being in a position to draw their bond together is also good, I'd say some combination of this kind of scenario is good.

Apologies for the delayed response.  I have been busy and struggled for words with my post, and even now am uncertain of the post, but at the very least it is out there.  I hope everyone had a great Easter and weekend!

Also, I forgot to ask, but how do we want to integrate meeting with the sages/Organization members?  And are we allowed to create NPCs throughout their journey?  I am uncertain of how much creative liberty we, the players, should have, and how far forward we should move things.

That's alright, Vaude and Mystic. Hope you had fun, Mystic. 

Depends on the Sage and Organization member really. For example, given Dow's personality, he'd likely spend most of his time positioning himself as an advisor to Gestahl so he's likely to appear once they reach the Imperial Palace. Yeah, you can use NPC's throughout the story.

8 hours ago, Vaude said:

Hi, all,

I apologise, but I am going to have to bow out of this RP for a number of reasons.  I apologise for slowing this to a crawl, and wish you all a good rest of the RP without me.

I'll be sad to see you go, but I understand.  It was fun while it lasted!